Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see this Christmas?

Farm Supplier

What would you like to see this Christmas?

Christmas is nearing and I am curious as to what players may like to see nearing the end of November. Post ideas on new items or the past items you'd like to see again.

Anything snowy. Christmas lights would be awesome. And I saw some St Bernards somewhere on here, I'd like to have the option to buy them via coins, not gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like snow covered nature- snow covered pine trees and planters. I have a snow covered fence and last year there was some pretty tables with snow and holly berries- more items like that would be really nice as they can work all winter long just by changing what it is with.

To second another comment COCOA! I bought that silly hot chocolate maker before I knew it only had one recipe! I'm thinking Peppermint, Salted Caramel, and Mocha flavors!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    I'd like snow covered nature- snow covered pine trees and planters. I have a snow covered fence and last year there was some pretty tables with snow and holly berries- more items like that would be really nice as they can work all winter long just by changing what it is with.

To second another comment COCOA! I bought that silly hot chocolate maker before I knew it only had one recipe! I'm thinking Peppermint, Salted Caramel, and Mocha flavors!
    I second this!

I'd also like some Christmas Trees and Reindeer out of the box and not for a million gems.

Executive Chef
    Santa in the Bahamas, I hate snow.

Executive Chef
    animated lights on a tree!

Rhino Keeper
    The Gingerbread Box and all the Reindeers!
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Gingerbread box and old Christmas stuff from 2011,2012,2013 like Santa's Sleigh, Holiday Tree, Giant Candy Cane, Mistletoe Arch, Snowman Baker, Mrs. Claus, Santa's Chimney, Snowman Workshop, Reindeer Workshop, Mint Tree., Cinnamon Table.

And some great new, well-designed items, new machines.. Lets hope that S8 will listen to us!!!
    Last edited by therainbowscafe; 11-03-15 at 01:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    I like to see this Skier Ice Sculpture

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	25581

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	25583