Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday sales Nov 27 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    Also, on the first page of this thread, there is a picture of a habitat, which is that? it is beautiful, i did not see it in the current habitat sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Oh, and I would like to know an answer to your last question as well. Totally forgot about that picture. It's weird they would use a picture of a habitat we can't even buy. (Just as they used the Ice Queen Dragon picture for Boosted Breeding, but apparently she's not even breedable right now.)
    Looking at the interface, background and graphical style of the habitat that's Fantasy Forest Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Looking at the interface, background and graphical style of the habitat that's Fantasy Forest Story
    AHAHAHAHAHAH... y would they put it here!
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Yes, it's the gorgeous Swan Lake habitat from FFS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAH... y would they put it here!
    Because that is a mistake that wasn't the pop up from dragon story. OP posted wrong pic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Yes, it's the gorgeous Swan Lake habitat from FFS.
    I did not see a swan lake one? What is it called?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnglChk507 View Post
    I did not see a swan lake one? What is it called?
    It's called Swan Lake. It's available in Fantasy Forest Story right now, not Dragon Story.

Fashion Designer
    I went for certainty and bought 2 mountains of gold... if gold sale is on for 40% tomorrow, I only wasted 20 euro's...
    I still hope they bring back Midas and Stainglass, if not it'll save me 1600 gold

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Have they ever announced a coming gold sale? I can't remember. Honestly I don't think they'll let us know. I said before that I had a 20% gold sale on Thursday and Friday, and then I got a 30% gold sale on Saturday. That sucks immensely. If there's a 40% gold sale now on Monday I'm not sure if I'll be happy or just extremely pissed off. But I don't think it'll happen. The habitats and Gold dragons are more expensive than last year, so I would be surprised if they gave us a 40% gold sale.
    At least you have another gold sale, I've had one in the past 5-6 months that lasted 38 hours when I logged in the other day. If I have another one in the next 365 days I'll be surprised.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    I went for certainty and bought 2 mountains of gold... if gold sale is on for 40% tomorrow, I only wasted 20 euro's...
    I still hope they bring back Midas and Stainglass, if not it'll save me 1600 gold
    I'm quite sure they will bring back Midas and Stainglass because the sale will be for ALL treasure dragons, and Midas is in the promo picture. I will probably get them both.

Fashion Designer
    Didn't take a close look at the picture, but you're right. Now lets hope TL didn't put it in just for promo's... I'll just hold my breath and wait till tomorrow, then lets see...
    But I really want Stainglass, I think it's one of the most beautiful dragons around

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play