Thread: High scores

New Resident

High scores

I've noticed the past few weeks the top scores of the platinum league have been well over one million points. How is that possible? Are players getting really far, have pets with so high increase to score, or are they using gems to revive?

I just broke 450k. Ran 28k meters with two pets with +40 score and no revive.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by imyy4u View Post
    Are players getting really far, have pets with so high increase to score, or are they using gems to revive?
    Probably all of the above. I usually only average about 6000m a run, but the base boost on my runner is 168%, and my pets are both at over 200%, so I can reach 250k without much effort. If I had better reflexes (so I ran further), and also used gems to revive, I could probably reach well over 1 million points.

Also, when you score really high one week, the next week you'll be placed in the same tournament as people who also ranked high. So if I break 350k one week, you can bet the next week the high scores in my tournament will be well over 1 million. But if I only reach 100k, the next week the high score in my tournament may be at around 250k. So if you want to maximize your tournament gem winnings, alternate between scoring low one week then high the next week. Just make sure that your score isn't so low you get downgraded to the gold league.

New Resident
    Thanks for the info. It's nice to know that pets can get up to 200%. I guess there is no limit.

I also assumed that when you make it to the platinum league you are in the top 50 in the world. If there are multiple tournaments (and I believe there are) then there would have to be more than 50 in the platinum league.

Until yesterday when now the apps will not run without crashing, I am in platinum league and the high scores are in the 10Millions and more. ye?s your seen right MILLIONS!

without revive and with 2 pets targeted toward score, I manage to reach 800 000 but not more and for that I have to run 28k or more. Seems to me a little strange that those score are so hight. Even with 800 000 I barely hold a spot in the top 20. the top 5 are 3 000 000 socre and up. it is discouraging.