Thread: Level 607

Rhino Keeper

Level 607

So guys, what's the delay? Where's Level 607?

Please get rid of the constant "NEW GAME" advertising. It's fine to have it at the start, but it's an irritant when it keeps coming up all the time - I'm trying for more stars in anticipation of new islands.

Quote Originally Posted by koetsub View Post
    So guys, what's the delay? Where's Level 607?

Please get rid of the constant "NEW GAME" advertising. It's fine to have it at the start, but it's an irritant when it keeps coming up all the time - I'm trying for more stars in anticipation of new islands.
    We can't speculate when new levels will be released.

Farm Supplier
    I love jewel mania. I wish you could just pay a flat fee to buy the game so you could have unlimited plays. Buying gold to refill energy is a bit too much as it works out horrendously expensive.I'd happily pay ?20 for unlimited energy, for example.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonker2020 View Post
    I love jewel mania. I wish you could just pay a flat fee to buy the game so you could have unlimited plays. Buying gold to refill energy is a bit too much as it works out horrendously expensive.I'd happily pay ?20 for unlimited energy, for example.
    One thing that is really nuts is when you have 4 energy left and get a free refill, so all you get is one more because of the 5 limit.