Rarity:*Super Rare
    Type:**Green and purple
    Habitat:*Green Grove,*Purple Gardens
    Available at:*10
    Buying Price:990*
    Selling Price:100*
    Breeding & Incubation:*9 hours
    Exp Gained:*780

Witch Dragon eggs often need a little extra care to ensure they hatch safe and healthy. Witch Dragon mothers will often assist in the incubation process by placing the egg in a cauldron of boiling water, heating it with their own fire breath.The odd rascally Witch Dragon will take flight from their isle and fly by the realm of men, but are careful not to travel too close. They are sometimes spotted from afar, with their defining characteristics being their purple hats and the brushy plumage on their tail being in sight. This is how the human legends of evil women flying broomsticks came to be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	340-8.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	25148
    Type:**Red and yellow
    Habitat:*Red Rocks,*
    Yellow Plateau
    Available at:Level 4
    Buying Price:500*
    Breeding & Incubation:*7 hours
    Exp Gained:255*

The Pumpkin Dragon is an interesting lizard to classify, as in its juvenile stage, it is more pumpkin than dragon. In fact, mother dragons are careful to make sure their babies are dry, lest they begin to become moldy. Mother Pumpkin Dragons must also protect their babies from being kicked over by other boisterous dragons on Halloween.Many animals figuratively "grow into their bodies" as they become accustomed to changes brought upon by puberty, but Pumpkin Dragons literally have their bodies grow out from them! Young Pumpkin Dragons are among the clumsiest of Dragons, as they must acclimate to limbs that seemingly spring out of nowhere.

Name:	340-7.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	25149
    Type:**White and purple
    Habitat:*White Meadow,*Purple Gardens
    Available at:Level 17
    Buying Price:1,400*
    Breeding & Incubation:*12 hours
    Exp Gained:*975*

When dragons pass on, they leave for the big dragon roost in the sky. Most elect to stay, but the ones who return to the Dragon Isles are reborn as Boo Dragons. These dragons watch over loved ones from their previous lives and, in many cases, play pranks on them too!Boo Dragons are able to play the best pranks because of their incorporeal nature. Trickster Boo Dragons love to float just ahead of where other Dragons are fly. When the unsuspecting dragons fly through the Boo Dragon, they become dripping wet and chilled to the bone, and they have no idea why!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    Pumpkin Dragon : red/yellow super rare 7 hours
    Boo Dragon : white/purple super rare 12 hours
    Witch Dragon : purple/green super rare 9 hours
    Thank you!!

Rhino Keeper
    One more quick question. I am looking for good arena dragons and I can only buy one of them. Any suggestions on which one is best in the arena? Thanks!

Sigh... Haven't been able to get any Halloween dragons yet

Firestorms and Poisons aplenty though!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    One more quick question. I am looking for good arena dragons and I can only buy one of them. Any suggestions on which one is best in the arena? Thanks!
    I would definitely recommend Boo- He's great against Cosmic type dragons, and there aren't many other Purple/White super rares.

Next I would suggest Pumpkin- good against Dino types. But as there are plenty of other Red/Yellow super rares, he's not as important in mind opinion.

Last would be Witch- I don't think I've ever used a green/purple in the arena...(except Divine and Double Rainbow, but never a green/purple only)
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I would definitely recommend Boo- He's great against Cosmic type dragons, and there aren't many other Purple/White super rares.

Next I would suggest Pumpkin- good against Dino types. But as there are plenty of other Red/Yellow super rares, he's not as important in

Last would be Witch- I don't think I've ever used a green/purple in the arena...(except Divine and Double Rainbow, but never a green/purple only)
    Thank you!! I was leaning towards Boo anyway so you made my decision much easier!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I feel your pain. I was trying for something else before Boo and getting them for that too. The one on the den right now I am tempted to just sell, frankly, but collecting gems so I'd better not.
    Ugh! Now it's 5 consecutive Luck fails... It would be good for collecting gems if I had a habitat to keep them in. Can't evolve any for trading yet because Diamond is occupying the temple. But that at least is a very good thing! Still can't quite believe I have a Diamond now.

Executive Chef
    I hope I can get a Witch dragon by this 9 hours! I have tried for 3 years!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Ugh! Now it's 5 consecutive Luck fails... It would be good for collecting gems if I had a habitat to keep them in. Can't evolve any for trading yet because Diamond is occupying the temple. But that at least is a very good thing! Still can't quite believe I have a Diamond now.
    I'm about to try again. Can I have three nests all with Luck eggs? Only if I speed breed and not doing that for a Luck, but would be good photo, opportunity!

Edit: Yep, yet another Luck! Can't believe it! Here's the proof!

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	178.4 KB 
ID:	25165
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 10-19-15 at 05:00 AM.

Fashion Designer
    1st try diamond x hypnotic = manticore, good fail for me

2nd try diamond x sunshine = 12 hours, hopefully Boo and not another manticore!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast