Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Limited time] Boo - Witch - Pumpkin

Fashion Designer
    Peacock and 8 bit gave me familiar, which I didn't have so ... Good fail. Peacock and spell is going to be poison I think... Forget if it was 21 or 20 hrs on den timer .... Too many den to nest differences in time lately to be sure but not witch! Still waiting 4 days later for S8 response to that. Good luck all and please, if successful, post combo used....need help! Tyvm

Got spell with magic & fairy, 3rd try on that combo - 12 overall - may try that next for witch!

Illusion and jigsaw gave me waverider.

Poison and luck fails .... Of all I got spell, so at least I got one. bad luck streak, I guess .... Good luck
    Last edited by kat8rose; 10-19-15 at 12:31 PM. Reason: More info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I am soooooo buying Boo and Witch!! I just wish (again) that we could buy & store instead of having to hatch straight from purchase. I have two stupid Poison fails on my nests
    I caved in and bought Witch. Could not face another Poison fail. Boo I'm not too keen on, so will just try to breed - if I can get past the Luck fails!

Executive Chef
    I'll say this about Boo - he is a demon in the Battle Arena! I'm struggling to find anything to touch him. Very annoying.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I always regretted leveling up my Pumpkin dragon. The epic form is so ugly compared to the adorable baby one. Fortunately I was able to breed another today! That one will be on display in one of the new habitats.

Executive Chef
    Well I won't be running out of luck anytime soon. Three consecutive lucks trying for Boo...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Well I won't be running out of luck anytime soon. Three consecutive lucks trying for Boo...
    I feel your pain. I was trying for something else before Boo and getting them for that too. The one on the den right now I am tempted to just sell, frankly, but collecting gems so I'd better not.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    I hate to try Witch.! every time every year I breed and then nothing( It has been three year since I last saw that witch)
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Fashion Designer
    Please TL remove poison, i don't fail anything different than poison while breed witch, i give up

Rhino Keeper
    Since these dragons are not in the calculator does anyone know the breeding time for each? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Pumpkin Dragon : red/yellow super rare 7 hours
    Boo Dragon : white/purple super rare 12 hours
    Witch Dragon : purple/green super rare 9 hours
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast