Thread: problem connecting

problem connecting

Anyone else having trouble logging in to bs or rs? Both mine won't work , loads for ages then says I need an internet connection to play. Thing is my internet is working perfectly and can load up everything else on my phone Facebook Snapchat etc..strange never happened to me before..I am using WiFi and it seems to be working fine

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amytech View Post
    Anyone else having trouble logging in to bs or rs? Both mine won't work , loads for ages then says I need an internet connection to play. Thing is my internet is working perfectly and can load up everything else on my phone Facebook Snapchat etc..strange never happened to me before..I am using WiFi and it seems to be working fine
    I have face problem in the bakery story.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	25088 the machine half was transparent. Is it because it was Halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by amytech View Post
    I've also been having this trouble for the last few days, both BS and RS, on my ipad. I get the "internet connection" notice numerous times while trying to gift and tip. It takes forever and is very frustrating! My internet connection is also working perfectly. What to do? What to do?

And now i cannot submit this reply because I'm told my internet is not connected!!!