Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10/13/2015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I dont understand why you two are making it such a hard decision, if the fountain is offered. Easy peasy....the kid is eating cheese and bread for a week! Or the phone will get turned off for a couple weeks. Or ill donate some blood.

Hold my Moms candy crush game hostage...look..itll be something! Be creative!

I tried to master the one hour items to get the gems to buy one display on my 3rd account but all that tap, tap, tapping drove me nuts!
    Lol!! We would all deprive our kids and neglect important bills for that fountain! Just didnt wanna be the 1 to say it! Last resort il turn to crime! Not worth risking not been able to play till im released from jail!
    Still no sale here, shedding a tear and hoping for last chance tomorrow : ( atleast playing that new bingo is earning me 15gems.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Lol!! We would all deprive our kids and neglect important bills for that fountain! Just didnt wanna be the 1 to say it! Last resort il turn to crime! Not worth risking not been able to play till im released from jail!
    Still no sale here, shedding a tear and hoping for last chance tomorrow : ( atleast playing that new bingo is earning me 15gems.
    LOL yeh sorry kids. aye who wants to risk not playing for jail anyway, would if they offer something rare and great while im in there :P cant take the risk
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Thats terrible! I hate when that happens. And as soon as the LTO is gone they will havs 3 sales back to back. It reminds me of when I wanted all of those Valentine items and I couldnt get one sale.

Which reminds me, Id love to see those items again for grabs.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Thats terrible! I hate when that happens. And as soon as the LTO is gone they will havs 3 sales back to back. It reminds me of when I wanted all of those Valentine items and I couldnt get one sale.

u wish theyd give us those awesome items yu wish tl or s8 was so kind and sweet and give us all the awesome old stuff like the valentine display and the love bocks out for us to choose what we want..
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Update day!

The autumn trends are saturating the color palettes of your closet, too long blanched by the lighter summer tones. But this year, fall into a different paint pot and emerge costumed with the jewel tones of the deep, dark forest with the Forest Eve catalog in Fashion Story!
    Complement the spooky mood with these new items:

• Stump Stool
    • Branch Counter
    • Tree Shelf
    I don't really like this stump stool. But the tree Shelf seem nice. I am hoping for Halloween stuff for my shop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Lol... I will see if I get a gem sale, if not I will skip it.
    I am also waiting for gem sale too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I am also waiting for gem sale too.
    I wouldnt get your hopes up! They getting super scroogey with the sales now.
    Especially when they offer good stuff.
    Im gonna buy a small package to get the display(couldnt farm enough) but they could of had more than 3 times the amount of money im spending, had they given me a sale.
    And i wont be buying a large pack next sale now either, coz im salty : )

Rhino Keeper
    Thats terrible! I hate when that ha6ppens. And as soon as the LTO is gone they will havs 3 sales back to back. It reminds me of when I wanted all of those Valentine items and I couldnt get one sale.

Oh ye i remember that, they take the.......

What happened to the butterfly changing rooms? I was working levels up towards them, but by the time I got up to the levels, they we're gone...:-(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyXeres View Post
    What happened to the butterfly changing rooms? I was working levels up towards them, but by the time I got up to the levels, they we're gone...:-(
    I still have mine available for purchase. You may want to force close or reinstall to see if that fixes it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast