Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10/13/2015

Fashion Designer
    Well, yeah, emerald forest display is pretty, but why only a couple new items?.. I like the catalog, something different.
    The dress costs 27gems, the bag 30gems, but the scarf and boots are for coins.
    Last edited by ievuxia; 10-13-15 at 09:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow s8! Is it my birthday???? Thank you so much. I love the emerald display. All i need now is a sale and i can really celebrate! I didnt think you would ever bring back awesome old displays like this, you have really made my day : )

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    omg i love it thank s8!!!!!!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    The dress is ok but I was ready for some Halloween.

Fashion Designer
    Part of me really likes this update because the catalog is a wonderful shade of green, the dressing room and counter are both lovely, and they brought back the emerald forest display which people practically begged for and its under 40 gems. It is a pretty decent update despite there being little new content and most of it being for gem, but considering the last few months this is pretty good. On the other hand, part of me is disappointed that another week has passed with no Halloween stuff. But there's always next week.

Also has anybody figured out when those fall items are removed? I think it might be pretty close to Black Friday.

Oh wow nice bring back S8 like everyone else array said THANKS but I don't see anything new other than he counter!? Am I blind or something oh well not like I play much I just log order and leave lol
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

So....no halloween, just 3 ugly new items, an old lto, and everybody is happy?

Not me.

Executive Chef
    I'm happy we didn't get Halloween.Didn't want any of this ugly stuff.
    The only thing I really like is the LTO, which is of course an old design.The catalogue is ok,at least the dress is not black or white, but the 2 nice things cost many gems in the closet again.

Rhino Keeper
    S8.finally.brought.the.Emerald.Forest.display.back .for.a.discounted.price!

THIS IS MINE!! I have to redesign my entire shop just for the Emerald display!
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't played for a bit (had a baby, life has been hectic). So I was thrilled to sign on and see the Emerald Forest display! This was available when I first started playing but I stupidly didn't buy it/ Thrilled to own it now. Thanks so much TL.

Now all I need is a gem sale.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast