Thread: Watch videos for food

New Resident

Watch videos for food

Thank you for the opportunity to earn more food. However I am a little concerned about some of the games content considering children can play this game. Should there be a rating for the type of games that can be shown? I'm worried that children could look to earn food and end up watching axes in heads and zombies biting necks with blood spurting everywhere. It's not acceptable viewing for minors.
    Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by hosros View Post
    Thank you for the opportunity to earn more food. However I am a little concerned about some of the games content considering children can play this game. Should there be a rating for the type of games that can be shown? I'm worried that children could look to earn food and end up watching axes in heads and zombies biting necks with blood spurting everywhere. It's not acceptable viewing for minors.
    Thank you for your help.
    Thank you for your feedback!

As a reminder, please note that per our TOS, you must be 13 years or older to play our games.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

As a reminder, please note that per our TOS, you must be 13 years or older to play our games.
    The TOS do indeed say 13 but when you look at the game in the App Store it gives the age as 4+ which leads many of us parents to assume it is suitable for people under 13 and the older age is there because of in-app purchases rather than unsuitable content.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

Either way, Regina, the content described by the OP is not suitable for under 18s. I understand S8 is a bootstrapped venture built by young people but surely by now some are parents. They need to consider would they let their children be subjected to unsuitable content?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Either way, Regina, the content described by the OP is not suitable for under 18s. I understand S8 is a bootstrapped venture built by young people but surely by now some are parents. They need to consider would they let their children be subjected to unsuitable content?
    Under 18? I'd say more like under 12. I do find it funny, however, that we often hear this game is for 13+, are censored for harmless words on the forums but they are allowed to show bloody Gore zombie games in their ads. Double standards here.

The Honorable Panda
    For further questions or to leave feedback on the Terms of Service please send an email to support@storm8.com

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request