Thread: Halloween Dragons

New Resident

Cool Halloween Dragons

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]Does any one know when we can start breeding the Halloween Dragon, and what Dragons we will be able to breed? This is my first Holiday, so I'm real new to the working knowledge of how this is done. Thank you

Executive Chef
    I just want the Black Cat.......
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I just want the Black Cat.......
    Skeleton, Skeleton, Skeleton!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I need Skeleton, Were, Devil and White Witch!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    They've already pulled the Raven, Spirit and Nightmare. I tried non stop and couldn't get Raven. The least they could do is make the Halloween dragons available for the month of October with how players are getting pinched more and more as time goes on. Not cool that these dragons are available for such a short period of time especially when they release 3 at once. I bred Headless last year (I think that was a Halloween dragon). One dragon through all of October last year and I tried for nothing but Halloween dragons as they were released.

Beyond sickened by the greed of this company but they don't listen to players at all. Who is going to pay that much money for 800 gold for a Raven dragon for example. Now they took away the gold quest. Its for coins now. It just continues to get worse as time goes on.