Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fellora plant issue

Rhino Keeper

Fellora plant issue

I finished Greselda's three lessons for ivy, completed room to grow, and have the ability to brew transformation tonic but the quest to brew two tonics hasn't been triggered. Sent an email to support but thought i'd ask here. Am I missing something?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMelanieMonster View Post
    I finished Greselda's three lessons for ivy, completed room to grow, and have the ability to brew transformation tonic but the quest to brew two tonics hasn't been triggered. Sent an email to support but thought i'd ask here. Am I missing something?
    You can only brew the tonic if you have completed Start of Something Beautiful - last goal of Faerie Workshop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You can only brew the tonic if you have completed Start of Something Beautiful - last goal of Faerie Workshop.
    Not so, i'm at a similar stage, and I also can brew the tonic, and there is no sign of faerie workshop. The only story goal that I have is 'The last blessing' from Blythewood Sapling Part 3

hmmm, ok, scrap my advice then! lol. MsMelanie, what else is in your goal book? The Goal Guide mentioned that was a solution, but I guess not! Is the tonic greyed out in the potion shop? If you could provide some more details, I'll have another try. thanks!

Edit:
    You have done the step before it haven't you? you need to collect 5 white trillium & give 20 fellora blossoms to Greselda. Then the transformation potion should unlock in the potion shop.

I assumed you had done these goals... Probably shouldn't do that!

Link to first post if Fellora Plant goal: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ormation+tonic
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-12-15 at 01:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok to assume! I follow the goal guides pretty closely. Current goals: Orphan Treats, Needs More Sparkle, Sister Sister, Into the Plume Hive, My Little Bat.
    I collected the white trillium and gave the 20 fellora blossom. I can create the transformation tonic (I have 4 in inventory). But there is no goal to brew them... or any goal that popped up after the trillium and fellora.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok to assume! I follow the goal guides pretty closely. Current goals: Orphan Treats, Needs More Sparkle, Sister Sister, Into the Plume Hive, My Little Bat.
    I collected the white trillium and gave the 20 fellora blossom. I can create the transformation tonic (I have 4 in inventory). But there is no goal to brew them... or any goal that popped up after the trillium and fellora.
    Note: On the 10/2 Fellora Plants update - "This week's Goals will be accessible as long as you're level 31+ and you have "Lesson Three" complete from this update: Castle Story: 06/05 Update Three Lessons For Ivy."
    Three lessons for Ivy can happen before you get to the Faerie Workshop; I just finished the Mad Tea Party, Team Lila or Team Azalea, and got the first quest for the Plume Hive but have not started the Faerie Workshop.
    Where did the info come from that "Start of Something Wonderful" was needed?
    I'm going to figure this out!

The goal Start of something Beautiful allows you to craft glimmerbits. That info is in post 1 of the Fellora Plant thread.

Once you build your faerie workshop, the other goal should start. (possibly, hopefully, maybe?)

I'm sure someone else will post if that is right or wrong... Although it sounds right (insert disclaimer again!)

Rhino Keeper
    Hah! Sounds right... getting caught up in some details more than others... thanks!

let us know what happens so I can add some detail to the story guide. Good luck! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-12-15 at 01:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hah! Sounds right... getting caught up in some details more than others... thanks!

let us know what happens so I can add some detail to the story guide. Good luck! SW
    Onto Let's Make a Deal... have been making transformation tonic when my potion shop isn't working. Will update when I finish the faerie workshop (2 days?)

Rhino Keeper
    Onto Let's Make a Deal... have been making transformation tonic when my potion shop isn't working. Will update when I finish the faerie workshop (2 days?)

These are my current relevant goals and have no way to upgrade the goddess tree with spakle paste...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast