Thread: These horrible low-yield ovens are a nightmare!!

Farm Supplier

Angry These horrible low-yield ovens are a nightmare!!

Almost every RS oven released this year is worse than the one before. Short cook times, pathetic yields...I'm starting to resent the fulltime job of mastering and also trying to keep food on the counters. Just spinning my wheels with the mindless (and nearly useless) activity.

BORING!!!

Bakery is almost as bad but it's far, far worse in RS, compounded by space-hogging 2x1 like hot dog stand, pretzel oven etc. Worthless waste of time, effort and resources.

Never thought I'd be saying this but I miss Storm8...wth!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i like the short cooking times 1 2 hours it means i get to the gems faster haha
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    I agree. I hate these recipes that take 1 to 3 hours to cook and with a low income. I really do hope the goal appliances give better reward coins and higher cooking times. It forever spoils when I go sleep

Farm Supplier
    That's true to a certain extent but then what? Food inventory drops, angry bots milling around, so am forced to block my doors and try to cook some high yield recipes I'd already mastered...where is the gain? Such a waste of time...and these junk ovens, once mastered, will never see the light of day again, no matter how cute the food may be.

To me, the real fun is in the decorating, not cooking, and i have little time for that when babysitting these ridiculous ovens. (Of course, no one forced me to have 4 each of BS & RS, lol!) The cooking itself is just to fund the decorating.

And really, the gem reward is kinda pitiful when looking at the bigger picture. I just shake my head in disbelief...i guess we all have different perspectives! ;-)

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by tularemary View Post
    That's true to a certain extent but then what? Food inventory drops, angry bots milling around, so am forced to block my doors and try to cook some high yield recipes I'd already mastered...where is the gain? Such a waste of time...and these junk ovens, once mastered, will never see the light of day again, no matter how cute the food may be.

To me, the real fun is in the decorating, not cooking, and i have little time for that when babysitting these ridiculous ovens. (Of course, no one forced me to have 4 each of BS & RS, lol!) The cooking itself is just to fund the decorating.

And really, the gem reward is kinda pitiful when looking at the bigger picture. I just shake my head in disbelief...i guess we all have different perspectives! ;-)
    yeh i see what u mean, im just gem hoarding right now so all i see is gems $_$! i wish theyd actually give us more yield of food cuz i hate having to cook all the time when im not hoarding gems only to have all the food run out in one night. yet in bs im struggling to sell all my drinks ugh
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    I've just pretty much given up on having a perfect customer satisfaction score. Give the demanding little bots 18 tables to sit at and call it a day.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I've just pretty much given up on having a perfect customer satisfaction score. Give the demanding little bots 18 tables to sit at and call it a day.
    I'm mystified by how much those little chowhounds manage to shove down their gullets, their arms are so short, barely reaching their mouths and a few of the bots on ios have fixed, non-functioning mouths!!! :-D