Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blocking non neighbors

Blocking non neighbors

Can you block non neighbors from visiting you or only block them from writing on your wall.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by frangipanilove64 View Post
    Can you block non neighbors from visiting you or only block them from writing on your wall.
    You can't block anyone from visiting you. You can only block them from writing on your wall. You need to be on iOS to block anyone.

Executive Chef
    The block function is no longer available for me.

Grand Emperor
    As mentioned above, you need to be on IOS in order to block anyone. I still have this feature.

Executive Chef
    I am on iOS but I can't block. Don't have block feature.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I am on iOS but I can't block. Don't have block feature.
    On your own wall, click "X" on any of your neighbours posts. It'll show delete or block options. Do you see?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    On your own wall, click "X" on any of your neighbours posts. It'll show delete or block options. Do you see?
    Yes...I do see now.....i wanted to return tips to a non neighbor...but there tables where full. I expressed that and told them I would be back later to tip...and I got a,vey very rude message back that I was lying and tables are not full. They blocked me from writing on there wall...I would just like to reply to them..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by frangipanilove64 View Post
    Yes...I do see now.....i wanted to return tips to a non neighbor...but there tables where full. I expressed that and told them I would be back later to tip...and I got a,vey very rude message back that I was lying and tables are not full. They blocked me from writing on there wall...I would just like to reply to them..
    Good lord. What's the deal with some people? Why would someone take the time to write a message to lie about the tables being full? That takes more time than actually tipping. Clearly if the tables aren't full on one person's end, then there's an error in the system somewhere. Sheesh.

Executive Chef
    Were everyone capable and willing to think logically, or at least to give the benefit of the doubt, we'd all be better off.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    Good lord. What's the deal with some people? Why would someone take the time to write a message to lie about the tables being full? That takes more time than actually tipping. Clearly if the tables aren't full on one person's end, then there's an error in the system somewhere. Sheesh.
    Sometimes people are too free. Feeling bored so try all sort of thing. Wasting their time. Should tip instead lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast