Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ghostrich 10-9-15- Expired

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    Thanks! That's true

Plus:
    -Got a Grassquatch (didn't have)
    -Kept one of the sped-bred Bamboon for as long as I have room for it (it's cute seeing them in pairs)
    -Stocked up on explosives
    -Helped collect more acorns for the community goals
    ....and perhaps you may now still meet the Barn Owl's requirement or are you still too far off?

I'm actually very tempted to speed too, but I'm sitting on my hands for now...:O

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    ....and perhaps you may now still meet the Barn Owl's requirement or are you still too far off?

I'm actually very tempted to speed too, but I'm sitting on my hands for now...:O
    I'm too far off: even after I collect all the acorns I can during these last 23 hours, I'll be about 200 short. But I'm fine with that: I'm very pleased with how many acorns I was able to collect considering I started this World Event at a very low level (and thus very small coin earnings) and no upgraded farms

Well, you could wait until you've used up your "free" attempts and then speed if you really want Ghostrich.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerNightSky View Post
    I'm too far off: even after I collect all the acorns I can during these last 23 hours, I'll be about 200 short. But I'm fine with that: I'm very pleased with how many acorns I was able to collect considering I started this World Event at a very low level (and thus very small coin earnings) and no upgraded farms

Well, you could wait until you've used up your "free" attempts and then speed if you really want Ghostrich.
    Bummer that you won't be able to get the Barn Owl! Mine finished hatching this morning and is now at level 9. The owl is a really pretty animal: I already love it a lot and it's instantly on of my favourite FFS animals. It will also be my secret weapon against the Snapdragon (and the other spring animals) in tournaments.
    Timewise it turned out to be smarter for me to first evolve the Autumn Equifox before sending the Barn Owl back into the flower (as the latter would have ended early in the morning, whereas I can now back to back evolve them both and have them both evolved before tomorrow's update). So, the Owl is visible in the forest for some 9-10 more hours, before it's sent back into the flower.

As for the Ghostrich: I would really like to get it, but it's not an absolute must. The thing is, I'm at this point again where an expansion has just been made and that means that the next expansion is still a long way off, whereas I'd love to speed a bit through that and also hope to get lucky and breed some gem-something animal. Aahhh wishful thinking, I guess. :P
    As there's a gem sale now, I'm a bit trigger happy for finding an excuse to go for it. But... the more sensible part of me tells me it's probably better to sit out tomorrow's update. There's a little voice in the back of my head that keeps telling me that now *might* be the time that TL decides to re-release some cool limited animals (do I hear Nightmare and/or Skeletal Dragon?) and/or a Halloween themed habitat (though they may wait with that until it actually (almost) is Halloween). But... again that same more sensible side of me tells me to better hold my horses as a 30-round tournament and possible a Storybook is more likely to be launched tomorrow...

Hmm, food for thought.. I think I'll not jump on the sale at this time and shall just sit it out. I want to do some 2-3 more 4-element tries and then I'll probably be back at gem-nature-earth breedings, to see if I can breed out that Ghostrich.
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-12-15 at 01:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I plan on raising the Ghostrich to Level 10 (right now a Level 4) just like all my other animals, but I am REALLY LOW on food!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    I plan on raising the Ghostrich to Level 10 (right now a Level 4) just like all my other animals, but I am REALLY LOW on food!
    I would like to raise mine to epic as he looks so beautiful in epic but it's a shame he takes ultra rare feeding costs

Rhino Keeper
    I got this after my 4th Plantler!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	24905
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	24906
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Fashion Designer
    After the speed breeding spree, I did get a 14 hr timer . Was hoping for a hedgehog. And got one yay!!!
    Almost sold it thinking it was a grassquatch ,....lol....
    Now it's back to plantlers for me
    Have bred two after that.
    Not speeding any more now !!
    Will wait it out and keep trying!!

Rhino Keeper
    How much more time do we have to get this? I am so used to closing pop ups when they pop up and I closed it without looking lol

Fashion Designer
    I seem to get different animals on my iPad and iPhone accounts, but that's OK, at least I have them on one LOL. I just got this on my iPhone account with sapybara and grassquatch. Good luck to all! Congrats to those who have bred him/her.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I would like to raise mine to epic as he looks so beautiful in epic but it's a shame he takes ultra rare feeding costs
    So right! At Level 8, already 1500 Food!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast