Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Cartographer Dragon 10/09/15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    use arctic isles to request maps when you are expanding in regular isle : i almost always got enough maps to expand just after one finished
    each expansion need 60 maps and takes 3 days, you can have 20 each day, so i always manage to expand without stopping
    Thank you for the info ..... It works
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Farm Supplier
    DeeDe99, what is the other egg beside the cartography dragon egg?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell2419 View Post
    DeeDe99, what is the other egg beside the cartography dragon egg?
    It was Sorcerer, Bluebell.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Nightclub Owner
    Just a heads up; when I went to take my Cartographer off the nest in the Halloween version, it said I needed to buy a habitat (already had it). So I closed out and opened the regular version and was able to place him in his nest. Almost freaked out for a second before I realized what to do
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Just a heads up; when I went to take my Cartographer off the nest in the Halloween version, it said I needed to buy a habitat (already had it). So I closed out and opened the regular version and was able to place him in his nest. Almost freaked out for a second before I realized what to do
    Yes could not place my hatched egg on the ready nest in the Halloween version so just switched to regular version and it worked .
    my map and dragon show on the Halloween version but I cannot access the dragon to feed him so I opened the regular version and I can access the dragon and feed him on that ...... So thanks for your info which shows the way around this
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    So I bought the egg & raised it to level 10 which is when you get the maximum number of maps. I don't think I'm getting 5 per day though. It seems like I'm only getting 2-3 per day. Does anyone else notice this? Could a mod please check on this and also let us know how many hours it takes to get to 5 maps? Like how many hours between Map #1, Map #2, etc.

Thanks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So I bought the egg & raised it to level 10 which is when you get the maximum number of maps. I don't think I'm getting 5 per day though. It seems like I'm only getting 2-3 per day. Does anyone else notice this? Could a mod please check on this and also let us know how many hours it takes to get to 5 maps? Like how many hours between Map #1, Map #2, etc.

Thanks
    I thought it was 3 maps a day at level 10

The Honorable Panda
    At Level 10 it is 3 maps per day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I think i shouldn't by it! rather if TL give us more and more land...
    Maybe it's not really worth it for me though
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8, please consider putting Cartographer dragon back on sale. I was on the Halloween version of Dragon Story where it's not even listed. Thank you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast