Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Volcanic Treasures - Quest for Coins?

Rhino Keeper
    I just seriously don't see the point in doing that. I can't even begin to explain how mad this makes me. A lot of us have no shortage in coins and most of the time it rewarded coins anyway! Are you going to take the ability to gift gold away too? Just send out some more coins to everyone? One thing after another. Getting fed up.

Executive Chef
    This is sucks and so crazy
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    This explains my run of bad luck while I was on vacation and out of touch with the forums.

Rhino Keeper
    Yippee coins quest so that we can all be virtual billionaires! *sarcastic tone*

Honestly, TL should then increase our gold gifting to at least 10 neighbors!

Farm Supplier
    Omg I didn't know that was changed to coins... I thought it was funny that I kept getting coins. Please change this back!!!! Also in agree that the gold gifting needs to be increased to 10 neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    It's just so childish and petty. Scrooge-like, really. And I don't think it's unreasonable to gift to 5 neighbors, at a minimum.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    It's just so childish and petty. Scrooge-like, really. And I don't think it's unreasonable to gift to 5 neighbors, at a minimum.
    I wish S8 would at least consider this since we can no longer quest for gold. I have more than three great neighbors who send gold and would love to be able to gift more of them on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    Yippee coins quest so that we can all be virtual billionaires! *sarcastic tone*

Honestly, TL should then increase our gold gifting to at least 10 neighbors!
    Wouldn't that be awesome!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    And TL or someone of the moderators don't even have the courtesy to give us a decent explanation why they decide to make this downchange from gold to coins?
    I am not buing any gold whatsoever for a long time, because it is obvious, that whatever TL does, it is not for our pleasure neither satisfaction. It is only for TL benefit and filling their pockets with our money
    Not even mentioning all the goldrobbing traps or perhaps the Wheel of Annoying to death, since it is giving me only food (of course) and maps
    They lost me as a customer long time ago, I am here just for the ride

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456