Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Volcanic Treasures - Quest for Coins?

Executive Chef
    i think that they changed the golds quest into coins quest because of the new update : people can get golds by seeing their Tv ads
    it is a new way to make moneys using the players : you see their ads, they got money !
    this is how ads work (same when you see ads on Tv : Tv channels make money this way)

with golds quest , you got golds but they don't have money
    the problem is : when i see their ads , i don't get the golds
    so i stopped seeing their ads !
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-12-15 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Discussing moderator actions- see forum rules
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Very disappointed about this. I am not getting the video gold and anyway the videos from my experience with RS and CS, the system is very unwilling to actually give you gems.

Rhino Keeper
    BRING THE GOLD QUEST BACK, please!!!

From watching videos I only get 100 apples

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    the problem is : when i see their ads , i don't get the golds
    so i stopped seeing their ads !
    I think that with the video feature for Dragon story, you do not get gold, you can receive an hour off, breeding, crops, quests.
    I will get confirmation on this.

Please keep this thread on topic , there are other threads for discussing the video feature.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-12-15 at 07:29 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I don't even know what you all are talking about. I haven't seen any video ads? I just lost my gold quest and I'm annoyed by it. I have a billion. Yes I said it, a billion coins. I don't need coins. I'm not trying to brag. I just couldn't spent the coins if I tried, and lord knows I've tried. I will go on a spending spree and the best I can do is get it is a hundred and eighty nine million. I can't buy any more habitats, haven't had room to decorate until recently. I'm not sending a dragon out for coins.
    I think this is just sad.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I think that with the video feature for Dragon story, you do not get gold, you can receive an hour off, breeding, crops, quests.

Please keep this thread on topic , there are other threads for discussing the video feature.
    Thanks!
    my baby account got golds from the Tv icon but not it doesn't work with my main account, and even the hour off (quest,crops,..) doesn't work with my main account when it works for my baby account.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Thanks!
    I've been getting gold for watching the ads.

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry about that guys, I personally have only gotten the hour credit, but I did find out that the feature may change over time and can offer different benefits that players can receive for watching the videos.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I really hate that we no longer have a quest for gold now. I enjoyed sending my Fire dragon out and getting 1 or 2 pieces of gold every now and then. I was wondering why my Fire dragon was only bringing back coins and I couldn't find the quest for gold any more. This is so not cool!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    my baby account got golds from the Tv icon but not it doesn't work with my main account, and even the hour off (quest,crops,..) doesn't work with my main account when it works for my baby account.
    I don't see any ads/videos...grrrrr volcanic quest

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast