Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Volcanic Treasures - Quest for Coins?

Rhino Keeper
    This is just wrong. It's not like the quest gave players that much gold that often. I'm so upset that they changed the quest reward- it used to be a nice little surprise if you got something good every now and then, but now it's just another way to screw the players over.

First they upped the food needed for dragons (ie: Winter used to only need 25,000 food to get to level 10, now it needs 37,500), and now they remove our only gold quest? It's just wrong.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hon3ycomb View Post
    Wow. I haven't even noticed. No wonder I wasn't getting any gold for a while.. What do we need coins for anyway? We've plenty..
    i agree my coins are at like 14million , suppose i should be sending out for gemstones nows instead :/

Banned
    they will be nerfing the amount of maps u can get daily unless you get the new dragon nxt SMH!!

Executive Chef
    i have over 722 millions so sending FIRE for coins quest is just non-sense !
    well my magic will be busy for a long long time !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    This is disappointing! I hadn't even noticed the change. I guess no more Fire dragon quests for me then.

Banned
    This is absolutely ridiculous. Storm 8/TL, please give us an answer on why this has happened and if there is going to be a quest for gold added back in.

You are doing nothing but making your player base angry with each change you make like this. The gold quest did not give players a large amount of gold. It was helpful but doesn't keep people from buying gold. Now we have to rely on gold from neighbors when we are capped at sending 3 gold per day? Ridiculous.

Eventually players are going to start seeking alternatives. Maybe even putting it into the hands of those who wish to remain anonymous.

Rhino Keeper
    How disappointing. If they wanted to take away our opportunity for gold, they should have taken the quest away entirely. Has TL (or Storm8 I guess) fired their customer satisfaction/retention department?!? Or maybe they never had one and that's their main problem. In every game of theirs I play, they seem to alienate their long-term loyal player base. I'm beginning to think it's intentional.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiWoods View Post
    How disappointing. If they wanted to take away our opportunity for gold, they should have taken the quest away entirely. Has TL (or Storm8 I guess) fired their customer satisfaction/retention department?!? Or maybe they never had one and that's their main problem. In every game of theirs I play, they seem to alienate their long-term loyal player base. I'm beginning to think it's intentional.
    they may as well bring a food producing dragon and a gemstone producing dragon out and demolish the quest outpost TBH, lits like 2 steps forward and 5 back on the random side must say Dragon Mania knows how to do things right rewards for level up , daily battles giving food and diamonds (like our gold) lala laaa could go on , oooh yh they jst had there skeleton dragon i managed to get in only 4-5 trys still waiting on the 1 for DS to re appear

Executive Chef
    I just accidently posted a new thread complaining about my gold quest being gone. I thought maybe they would be introduing a new one but after finding this I'm just annoyed. The only reason I've kept 2 fire dragons for 3 years was this quest that I've done every day. Sometimes I get zip but sometimes I get a little gold. I spend enough that it should be good with TL that I get a little something every once in a blue moon. This is another glaring example of greed that will lose them loyal players & the dollars they spend.
    ~Jen
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I hadn't noticed. This is really upsetting! I liked getting one or two gold on occasion; it's not like you ever got enough to buy a whole dragon or anything, it was just a nice supplement when you needed an extra one or two. But I suppose we shouldn't be surprised; why would S8 give us anything for free? It's really mean and petty, another way to try to get money out of us. It's little things like this, the digs at the players, that are making me wonder if I shouldn't just give this game up. I've played for years, but they keep taking things from us and never giving back. They're not a good company.
    Last edited by Mythdefied; 10-12-15 at 02:13 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast