Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Volcanic Treasures - Quest for Coins?

Fashion Designer
    I'll miss getting gold from this quest. It's really disappointing to see this change.

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8 = Greed, booooo!
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Banned
    Again we need gold not coins. TL can be so lame

I'm still fulfilling the "Volcano" quest "Delving Deeper". It does say "...gold, coins, and other rare treasures."

o_O I just automatically assumed Fire Dragon would come back with "...gold, coins, and other rare treasures." Meaning it could be anything, everything, and nothing. Assumed there was the possibility of Fire Dragon coming back empty-clawed, too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Aw man, this sucks! I used to do this quest all the time, but when they introduced leveling up to 15 started doing the quest for crops. I had always planned on going back to the gold quest though. So mean!
    yes really mean and greedy. i used to quest golds too, and at the moment quest for food because needed food, but would quest for golds when enough food, but seems it is food only now, no more golds. this s*cks !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    I have always kept a Fire Dragon named Quest that does nothing but go out on Volcanic Treasures all day long. This is very disappointing, S8.😑

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    I have always kept a Fire Dragon named Quest that does nothing but go out on Volcanic Treasures all day long. This is very disappointing, S8.��
    Yep me too. Guess I'm selling my quester.

New Resident
    Really??? I always get 1 or 2 gold from quest, its was fun when at least once a month I got 10 gold, I set na alarm to quest 3 times a day, some days only coins, but there are days I got 1 or to 2 gold, it was Nice to get a reward, but now no gold reward !!!! Thats Really sad, that after more than 3 years of playing This game, you made it more borring since we cant get a Nice reward eventuallly and at the same time its happy news since this will make me spend less time playing This game, and soon I could cure my addiction since I have 4 accounts that I play All day long, so thanks tl to make This game less addict

Executive Chef
    Anyone getting any food from the Dragon Tales quests any more? I think that may have stopped, or just my luck ran out.

New Resident
    Yeah, I'm deeply disappointed. Why the change? Sucks😁 I hope TL could amend the coins to gold at least I still get a chance to get gold. TL pls hear me🙏🏻🙏🏻

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast