Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Using the Diamond Temple - my experience

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    My experience was bad, as I got nothing good out of using it.

All my Diamonds were bred without the temple and using regular breed.
    I know u r lucky, and i know alot of my friend very lucky without temple breed any diamond hybrid successfully, i wait to long to breed one and not even breed it, only temple give me a hope, but i still can not breed an austromancer, a prism, like the last few x i bought tempke for breed austromancer i dont get anything good tobkeep, but i think for whom just start breed diamond / diamond hybrid temple very help alot easy to get anubis , mercury angel, gold, those easy split when breed black, pink diamond hybrid, i now still hope i can breed austromancer n prism regular breed with out temple like u or friend did, don't know y some people is so lucky, but some so bad luck

Fashion Designer
    The only time I used Diamond temple was when it was on sale when Valiant was introduced and I got nothing good from it, a week or so later I bred Helios then a short time later I got Gold. Diamond temple was a big loser on my island, but every island is different...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    I know u r lucky, and i know alot of my friend very lucky without temple breed any diamond hybrid successfully, i wait to long to breed one and not even breed it, only temple give me a hope, but i still can not breed an austromancer, a prism, like the last few x i bought tempke for breed austromancer i dont get anything good tobkeep, but i think for whom just start breed diamond / diamond hybrid temple very help alot easy to get anubis , mercury angel, gold, those easy split when breed black, pink diamond hybrid, i now still hope i can breed austromancer n prism regular breed with out temple like u or friend did, don't know y some people is so lucky, but some so bad luck
    good luck breeding them!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    The only time I used Diamond temple was when it was on sale when Valiant was introduced and I got nothing good from it, a week or so later I bred Helios then a short time later I got Gold. Diamond temple was a big loser on my island, but every island is different...
    From the forum posts, basically there's 2 groups lol those who got diamond from using temple and those who never got anything good.

Which ever group you belong to, you know how you should spend or save your money/gold.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I have no diamond. I am level 80 and I have tried and tried. No luck :-(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    I have no diamond. I am level 80 and I have tried and tried. No luck :-(
    I was lvl 120 ish when I got my first diamond, some breed it early some later, sorry but you will get it eventually... Good luck

Nightclub Owner
    I guess I'm very lucky, cause I got my first diamond when I was Lv20 or so, cause I remember I was still new playing this game, and most of my land was still not cleared, PLUS the fact I remember many of my older neighbors back then were leaving posts on my wall saying "it's rare to see a Diamond with small Red, Green, Yellow habitats!" meaning back then most of my habitats were the basic, earlier, starting ones
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    From the forum posts, basically there's 2 groups lol those who got diamond from using temple and those who never got anything good.

Which ever group you belong to, you know how you should spend or save your money/gold.
    I guess I'm very lucky, cause I got my first diamond when I was Lv20 or so, cause I remember I was still new playing this game, and most of my land was still not cleared, PLUS the fact I remember many of my older neighbors back then were leaving posts on my wall saying "it's rare to see a Diamond with small Red, Green, Yellow habitats!" meaning back then most of my habitats were the basic, earlier, starting ones
    Like you, I got my first Diamond (and Crusader) really early (level 24 or 28 or something), well before I knew the Temple existed. I got good results the first time I used it, have got at least one Diamond hybrid each time I've used it, but still no Valiant! Or Prism. Or any of the black Diamond hybrids. Mind you, last time I was only trying for Valiant, so no surprise I didn't get Astromancer or Prism (or the black hybrids as we know Champion never splits to black given the unresolved bug).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Like you, I got my first Diamond (and Crusader) really early (level 24 or 28 or something), well before I knew the Temple existed. I got good results the first time I used it, have got at least one Diamond hybrid each time I've used it, but still no Valiant! Or Prism. Or any of the black Diamond hybrids. Mind you, last time I was only trying for Valiant, so no surprise I didn't get Astromancer or Prism (or the black hybrids as we know Champion never splits to black given the unresolved bug).
    Good luck!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    YOOHOO!!! Bought the temple and I just got a 44 hour timer!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast