Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Using the Diamond Temple - my experience

Rhino Keeper
    Heyy guys i finally got infinity , dunno if it was the boosted breed that did the trick or my change in pairing. Quetzal with Quetzal gave me the much awaited 40 hrs Infinity is ready to grace my island

Executive Chef
    Heartiest congratulations! Well done!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Heartiest congratulations! Well done!
    Thank you DeeDe99

Farm Supplier
    So yesterday I broke down I bought the Diamond Temple to use for 7 days. I have been trying to get Astromancer forever and decided to try with the temple since it is 300 gold for the week vs. the 2600 gold for Astromancer.

I have bern keeping a list of all my attempts and will share at the end of the week. Hopefully I will get the elusive Astromancer fingers crossed

Executive Chef
    Good luck IrishBaker! I am going to recharge sometime later, waiting to see what is in the Black Friday sales first.

Host(ess)
    I usually wait until I have 400 gold saved (which usually takes about a month as I have 4 gold producing dragons), and activate the 2nd breeding den and the diamond temple at the same time, so I can really optimize my diamond temple time. I got all my diamond dragons this way, including the base Diamond one.

Executive Chef
    Fozea2 that is a very logical approach. I haven't invested in the second den yet, I've been resisting, but you are right about the opportunity for optimisation. I'll see how the gold supply holds up......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irishbaker3 View Post
    So yesterday I broke down I bought the Diamond Temple to use for 7 days. I have been trying to get Astromancer forever and decided to try with the temple since it is 300 gold for the week vs. the 2600 gold for Astromancer.

I have bern keeping a list of all my attempts and will share at the end of the week. Hopefully I will get the elusive Astromancer fingers crossed
    Yes, irishbaker3, please please do that, i am looking forward to your updates on this and thank you very much, appreciate your efforts

Fashion Designer
    I don't have the Diamond Temple but did manage to breed Diamond, Quetzal, Crusader, Angel, Infinity, Mercury, Gold and Diamond Prism.
    Almost gave up on Crusader despite the short fail time, as it took me 503 (yes: five HUNDRED and three) tries to finally breed it!
    I don't think I'll buy the Diamond Temple ever, totally happy like this

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Nightclub Owner
    I've never used the Diamond Temple and have bred Diamond, Angel, Queztal, Mercury, Gold, Crusader, Astromancer, Anubis and Infinity. I purchased Unicorn.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast