Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Using the Diamond Temple - my experience

Executive Chef
    Simdiva, interesting your experience re boosted breed + temple. I've wondered if one would override the other. Think of if else statements in code. There is no clear documentation on that at all. It could explain why you find the temple useful for more than Diamonds, if only one (boosted breed or temple) can be applicable at once. After all, the temple is supposed to be about just Diamonds.

Would be helpful if Storm8 could provide a ruling on this.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    I have not found that it overrides but works in conjunction, points to diamond stash, in other words it picks one or the other. I find with certain dragons it's more. Likely to produce a diamond, one for sure is idol.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I just took another run with the temple looking specifically for rainbows. I have not really been after the diamonds but mainly due to my large family but rather some specific super rares. If a rainbow prism drops in my lap or a dark angel I shall not turn it down tho! Someone asked if Eternal is a true diamond and it most certainly is! He is in fact very good in battles, for me at least. As a breeder, he has not been great as he like to split too much but don't all the blacks?

On the other hand, I have been pairing Quetzel with Prima Chroma and having amazing results. So far have scored quicksilver, Blue Moon, and tie dye. All three are new to my island and two of those have been eluding me for months. I also got lunar rainbow and if I am very lucky I have triple rainbow cooking now although it's more likely a 22 hour fail and we all know which fail lol.

Anyhow, with 48 hours to go still a chance on my hoped for rainbow prism or Night Elf that I want so badly. For the record, I generally combine temp,e breeding with boosting as I find the results tends to be superior. It is the only time I ever pay for boosting.

He is absolutely great in battles but as far as getting me anymore diamonds yeah not so good so I guess that is what I meant when I said an actual diamond. I couldn't sit there and breed him with red or green over and over until I get crusader or quetzal like a regular diamond because of the black and the black is splitting all the time for me anyway. I was thinking about getting it also for all the super rares that I am in need of as I have heard it is good for that. Since I first posted that though I was able to breed a regular diamond finally with a suggestion from a neighbor of Fluffy and Fire and got it on the second try!! I am really thinking about still getting it like I said for all the others that I am missing on all 3 of my islands now that I know it helps get those. Since the iOS update with all the stuff to come I am a little hesitant. If it was only 100 gold like the den I wouldn't think twice but 300 plus any speeding ugh. Maybe I will just do it 1 island at a time. 3 islands get costly when you get a gold sale once a year on 2 of them lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Congrats Sandy! Hope you'll love yours as much as I love mine! He was my first Diamond hybrid too (pre-temple, he was). Very handy against the right opponents in the Arena and VERY good looking!
    Thank you, DeeDe! I'm sure I will.

I sped the last 13 hours of his hatching away and decided to try for Quetzal next. Ten minutes later I got that 32-hour timer! Wow! These two came very easily!

Executive Chef
    Wow! That was quick! I got Gold and Crusader easily, but Quetzal and Infinity drove me insane (or more insane than normal). So lucky you!

Rhino Keeper
    Do diamond temples work?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Do diamond temples work?
    Note: Moved your post to this current thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Do diamond temples work?
    In my experience the Diamond temple isn't much help. Maybe if it's on sale, you can give it a try, but a second nest is a better investment in my opinion.

Fashion Designer
    Do diamond temples work?
    hello, if u don't have a diamond or dont have alot of diamond hybrid yet, then try, i am the one buy temple diamond alot, it does wwork for me, n i do have sone x not lucky dead temple but i believe tl fix it better, like few x this month i breed austromancer with temple i got split anubis, gold , mercury, that all i already have, then breed prism with temple i got quezal, angel, that junk fail for me becauce i already have alot so i got to trade, if u don't have alot of diamond hybrid u should buy temple n try, try to know how it wwork for u , goodluck breeding diamond

Nightclub Owner
    My experience was bad, as I got nothing good out of using it.

All my Diamonds were bred without the temple and using regular breed.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast