Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 6th-October-2015

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    omg omg omg omg im so happy! eeeee i finally get the squirrel girl display and fall fountain!!! yesss thank u!!! u see s8 tl it takes so little to make us happy! please continue!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh hooray autumn sale! And with such amazing old items. I love the outfit too, that top is gorgeous. Thanks for some much needed excitement s8. Hope i get another sale end of week, when i got me some money!
    Oh i love the floor tiles really nice pattern. Its good to smile on a tuesday again : )

Farm Supplier
    They need pink for breast cancer or a pretty orange dress.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    You aren't the only one. I don't even pretend to make an effort to visit my neighbors. I don't even care about being wowed by the mega shops to see what they've done. I play for gems. And to save up for Black Friday.

Now I'm done to nunzo since I just got those displays. I doubt I'll play much once I go home next week. So they have to really blow me away, to get me to spend money for the holidays. With no more boxes (thankfully) or proper LTOs I don't even need gems for them.
    Me exactly I don't bother visiting my neighbors I'm a 0 star player and proud..lol nah I'm just bored very bored. Like you I just make clothes and collect GEMS. I use to purchase GEMS without hardly batting an eyelash. Those days are over for me. At least until some real substantial updates come through.

I'm impressed with the update of re release of old items many I didn't buy back in the day like the fountian. I have every other fountian besides this one, and the aqaurias one. But ll admitt it's HARD to let go of some of my earned gem stash.
    The wedding display is only thing I wish they bring back now. I have one but want another.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 10-06-15 at 02:02 PM.

Fashion Designer
    While it's great to have old items back on sale, I would've like to see some new ones too. The update is pretty decent, and the catalog is okay. Took me forever to realize that the only reversed about the dressing room is the colors;real clever storm 8 (sarcasm). Please, please, please let this be a sign we'll have good Halloween updates this year, and not just a small handful of items like last year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Wowzah! They have the fall nails display I've been wanting forever. Woohoo! I just need to wait for a gem sale. I'll also get the display for 23 gems. I like the croc counters too. I just wish there were more items. But they get me. I can't spend too much money right now, so they gave just the right amount of items. Although some extra coin stuff wouldn't have hurt anyone.
    Isn't the fall nails thing one of the items that are gone after 5 days?

The new outfit - Autumn Breeze - I'm not sure about. I'll have to set it up tonight, see what it looks like actually displayed before I make judgement on it. I just can't get an accurate read on the top by the picture - which has happened with a few outfits.

As far as the floor decor, I bought everything that I could get with coins - I have over 50 gems, but I'm stingy with them. I'll figure out where they all go eventually, but I put a lot of floor decorations I already had in storage. I just wish there were wall decorations. I realized the wall that I DON'T have dressing rooms on was abysmally bare, particularly of large items, so after I scanned it looking for new items, I went back through and bought enough so that it looks like I gave that wall some thought.
    Last edited by spydre1; 10-06-15 at 02:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Well today's update is a huge improvement, we're getting back on track which I hope stays that way!

Please release more LTOs autumn / halloween related for the rest of the month.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Does anyone have pictures of the lto items please, thanks
    Last edited by deekathleen; 10-06-15 at 07:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I want to start off with THANK YOU!! To the person who's idea it was to put dressing rooms for 7 gems instead of 25 or 20! I always felt that 25 gems for a dressing room was too much which is why I only have 3 gem dressing rooms after that I had given up hope on buy;ing dressing rooms that cost gems. Now that the new ones are being priced at 7 gems I have hope, however I am going to save my gems until January since I want to save them for the October and December new items yall are going to come out with.

The floor tile was nice I already bought some, the shirt was okay definitely not ugly. I already bought it too. Not sure what I think about the white pants/capris. The tables are also nice, I plan on buying a lot more for my theme that I have going on.
    I am also happy with the decorations, finally a autumn theme
    Last edited by Alideh; 10-06-15 at 07:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm gonna get the Fall Fountain or the Fall Nails now
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast