Thread: My Restaurant Story got hacked!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!

Angry My Restaurant Story got hacked!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!

for the past few days I've bought expensive decoration and I'm having a millions of coins but suddenly when I opened my game this morning Everything has just change the Walls,Floors,the arrangements of my restaurants.etc. the hacker even did spend all my money.. I'm so irritated already. I'm not enjoying right now because someone is using my account. Please find a way to fix this please!

Executive Chef
    don't tell us, tell support@storm8.com. we can't help. (but i'm sorry it happened to you!)

Grand Emperor
    I'm sorry this happened to you. Do check other information or important but non game accounts in the device which your RS account resides. The hacker might had hacked the more important stuffs than just this game. I hope you recover your losses.

Rhino Keeper
    You ARE sure it was hacked? A few times mine would show a totally different bakery. I would turn off phone for a a few then it was back to normal. You try doing that?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy_cookie View Post
    for the past few days I've bought expensive decoration and I'm having a millions of coins but suddenly when I opened my game this morning Everything has just change the Walls,Floors,the arrangements of my restaurants.etc. the hacker even did spend all my money.. I'm so irritated already. I'm not enjoying right now because someone is using my account. Please find a way to fix this please!
    I am sorry this happened!

Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Please let them know what specific device you play on.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request