Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update for Android?

Rhino Keeper

Update for Android?

I have a notification to update to the latest version of dragon story on my phone. As far as I know, I'm up to date and playing regular DS. Have all the latest features and what not. Anyone know anything about it before I bite the bullet and update?

Rhino Keeper
    I received the same notification. Just came from the play store and checked, there isn't a newer version. Maybe it's just a reminder they blasted out to all android devices to make sure everyone was updated.

Executive Chef
    I've just opened DS on my Android. No notice about an update. In the Play Store it still has the early September update that included the Art Gala.

I can't offer any advice on this one.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

I received the notification as well, but as usual for Android users you need the exact name to find it in the Play Store. Which I don't have either
    It's some Halloween theme I guess because here's a thread about a new Black Cat Dragon and stuff, but they don't offer the version name there.

Executive Chef
    ThePawlor, I got the Black Cat info from the Apple App Store, not Android Play Store.

Yeah, I thought so, we Android users rarely get update infos

Executive Chef
    I'm just confusing, because I play the same game on an iPad and my Android phone. I just use the phone when collecting coins at lunchtime and stuff and play on the iPad when I'm at home. So I could be talking about either at any time!

Rhino Keeper
    There's something about a Halloween version on their blog...I'll see if I can find it...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    There's something about a Halloween version on their blog...I'll see if I can find it...

I downloaded the iOS Halloween version. Nothing about it on Android though so far. On iOS it looks just like a recoloured version, but time will tell.

I was surprised to see a "special edition" version on iOS. I understood from other players here on the forums that iOS only ever has one version.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, blog says download on the app store. Nothing about android. So why roll out a notification to Android users? To rub it in our faces, I suppose, lol. As long as we get the world event, I'm good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast