View Poll Results: Vote for the Asian inspired themed items!

Voters
276. You may not vote on this poll
  • Travel through the glimmergate

202 73.19%
  • New asian inspired decorations

38 13.77%
  • A cherry tree

110 39.86%
  • Rice crop

69 25.00%
  • New themed banners

19 6.88%
  • Dragon that drops gold items

200 72.46%
  • New red-haired Barbarian character

90 32.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll & Suggestions thread

Farm Supplier
    The theatres; the theatres!! I had forgotten I had them until I dug out the little theatre for Ivy's fortune's. We have a little theatre & a big amphitheater which both live in storage or are ignored 99% of the time. We could have have visiting troupes from other glimmer wood communities; there could be community events, grand events even royal events. Visitors could come through the glimmer gate; the baron, & his mother could visit for the occasion. Sabrina & Ivy could craft items, old Thomas could find plays written by the bard himself. Theatre in the medieval fantasy world could be exciting with the addition of faerie & troll culture. Fantastic stage props could be built. Competition could be carried on. We could serve wine & beer, after we make them in our new brewery & winery; hold harvest festivals all centred around the theatre,big or small. Lots of opportunities!

Executive Chef
    Awesome ideas!!

i am going to stick with the waterfall idea.

moving, flowing, misty, nothing huge like an entire expansion, but something large enough to enjoy and look at the details. and make it so its the same blue as the rivers so it kinda fits in.

also . inventory changes.
    change the special and consumables into food items and event tabs please, they are taking up space for nothing.

i notice you have alot of green blank space if you scroll to the left side of the screen... what if we could take a river ride over there and start building?..

traveling through the glimmer gate would be neat also, like maybe to the where the fairies live??? have a entire map to decorate?

Fashion Designer
    Oh I would love a fairy land to decorate. New varieties of trees and exotic flowers, exotic animals (peacocks, llamas, etc), or even insects, since fairies are probably smaller (caterpillars, butterflies, bumblebees, hummingbirds...)

They would all be lovely with a waterfall setting... Think Hawaii

Or an Alice in Wonderland inspired world suitable for fairies, mushrooms, giant flowers, tree houses, like looking in the fairy bulb...
    Last edited by danzplace; 02-16-16 at 06:02 PM. Reason: New idea

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Oh I would love a fairy land to decorate. New varieties of trees and exotic flowers, exotic animals (peacocks, llamas, etc), or even insects, since fairies are probably smaller (caterpillars, butterflies, bumblebees, hummingbirds...)

They would all be lovely with a waterfall setting... Think Hawaii

Or an Alice in Wonderland inspired world suitable for fairies, mushrooms, giant flowers, tree houses, like looking in the fairy bulb...
    awesome idea!

I'd like to suggest that the release time for updates be changed. Is it possible 12:00 (noon) pacific time is at conflict with lunch breaks? Maybe hit the start button an hour or two earlier? Or change it permanently to later in the day? (Players might not be so annoyed if they aren't expecting it at noon)

Also, I'd like to suggest that when timed events start late...the end time should also be extended to reflect the late start. (No clue if today's petting zoo event is timed or not, but if so, players have already lost an hour and a half.)

One more request: On update days, we should get a pop-up saying there is or is not an update and a notification if it's going to be delayed. We get pop-ups for gem sales, Baron tent changes, requests to rate the game....so why not a pop up saying "Hey! No updates today. Have a great week!"?
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-18-16 at 02:45 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Pressing "Like" button...if there actually was one, bingo.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I'd like to suggest that the release time for updates be changed. Is it possible 12:00 (noon) pacific time is at conflict with lunch breaks? Maybe hit the start button an hour or two earlier? Or change it permanently to later in the day? (Players might not be so annoyed if they aren't expecting it at noon)

Also, I'd like to suggest that when timed events start late...the end time should also be extended to reflect the late start. (No clue if today's petting zoo event is timed or not, but if so, players have already lost an hour and a half.)

One more request: On update days, we should get a pop-up saying there is or is not an update and a notification if it's going to be delayed. We get pop-ups for gem sales, Baron tent changes, requests to rate the game....so why not a pop up saying "Hey! No updates today. Have a great week!"?
    Since CS is played in different time zones around the world, many people somewhere are always going to be affected no matter when the update is released. For me, the usual time of 2pm central US is okay.
    I agree with some kind of game pre-notification about updates within the game a day before since many people don't look at the forum for information about them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rst345 View Post
    The theatres; the theatres!! I had forgotten I had them until I dug out the little theatre for Ivy's fortune's. We have a little theatre & a big amphitheater which both live in storage or are ignored 99% of the time. We could have have visiting troupes from other glimmer wood communities; there could be community events, grand events even royal events. Visitors could come through the glimmer gate; the baron, & his mother could visit for the occasion. Sabrina & Ivy could craft items, old Thomas could find plays written by the bard himself. Theatre in the medieval fantasy world could be exciting with the addition of faerie & troll culture. Fantastic stage props could be built. Competition could be carried on. We could serve wine & beer, after we make them in our new brewery & winery; hold harvest festivals all centred around the theatre,big or small. Lots of opportunities!
    Great ideas! There could also be a new character wandering around, a performer or maybe the bard himself

Spirit wind just commented in the sneak peak/musings thread that the update is still a few hours away.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast