Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 10/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2015) iOS only

Fashion Designer
    I see others are having the same problem as me....I have has mummy kitty in my tent for days now!! Which I already got using cabbages from a value pack I bought!! I think it is because of the new challenge they have, to use 10 cabbages. There are only 3 days left in that challenge so I am guessing it will change after that. But I am not going to use up the 22 cabbages I was saving to get something else. This is really annoying!!

Hey guys,

We've removed the timer and XP from the following prizes for this month:

Pyramid Kitten House
    Cauldron Kitten Bed
    Coffin Puppy Bed
    Jack o' Lantern Puppy House
    Spooky Candle

These were supposed to be decoration items that are not collectable. It only gave 1 XP and had a speed cost of 48 Gems so this option has been removed.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    THANK-you, Pika! .. Those were most annoying decorative gem traps, so thanks a lot.
    First post is now updated with this new info.

Rhino Keeper
    Well after buying the cabbage hut, I didnt see either the mummy cat or the candy pile, and looking through the possible prize list I never saw the vampire dog at all! This is the first month that Ive checked the the prizes every day (since the cabbage hut) and I have to say they seem extremely repetative and not an even random.

Rhino Keeper
    ★ hihi TL ★

Could we have the cabbage hut dropping two cabbages a day instead of the current rate of one a day? ★ reason being it isn't enough to buy all the cats and dogs in the game tent

On another note, could we have the favorites back in the tent? such as dragon nest, archers tent, clock tower, maypole? give a chance to those who missed them earlier ★ Ty ★

Quote Originally Posted by seisurreal View Post
    ★ hihi TL ★

Could we have the cabbage hut dropping two cabbages a day instead of the current rate of one a day? ★ reason being it isn't enough to buy all the cats and dogs in the game tent

On another note, could we have the favorites back in the tent? such as dragon nest, archers tent, clock tower, maypole? give a chance to those who missed them earlier ★ Ty ★
    We'll forward both feedback to the game team.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345