Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2015) iOS only

I hope you can make the size of those cats and dogs right. Husky are big dog and it should be as big as sheep...

Fashion Designer
    When the Baron's Tent first arrived at least I was usually getting something for my cabbage tosses. This month I have gone several days in a row only hitting coins. Did S8 remove all of the non-winning prizes behind the faces and replace them with coins? They were the only reason I bothered tapping the tent as I don't want or need anymore useless decorations to store and I have enough dogs and cats.

If I might pick up one extra sugar cane every four or five days it hardly seems worth my effort. I am not even going to bother with any unanimated decorations or dogs and cats. This looks like yet another S8 fail to me.

The best they could do now is let us store this ugly thing to give us room in our cramped kingdoms. I don't ever expect to see anything else to buy in the tent as they put little effort into the prizes.

If they learn to animate, size correctly, and give us items we ask for I could change my mind but since S8 took over from TL, the quality of the game has deteriorated at a steady pace.

At least TL pretended to listen to players. Who would have thought I would have called the TL time "the good old days" and longed for their return? I used to think that anything would be an improvement over TL. I was so wrong and the Baron's Tent is a shining example of how wrong I was, lol.

I haven't liked the prizes since the clock tower that I love. Still wish I could store it away

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    This month I have gone several days in a row only hitting coins. Did S8 remove all of the non-winning prizes behind the faces and replace them with coins? They were the only reason I bothered tapping the tent as I don't want or need anymore useless decorations to store and I have enough dogs and cats.
    Someone realized people like you (and me) were earning prizes without spending $$$$, so they changed the rules...

First, they inserted some poor items different of loto table ones, such as corn and wheat...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	24836

Then, as players realized the trick, they did put just coins instead...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	24837

Can it be poorest and sadest from the Baron? Honestly I doubt it

Fashion Designer
    that's only sometimes. sometimes I get coins.. sometimes I get other stuff.

I had 452 gems, and couldn't get more wizard schools, so I went for it... At least I'm now gem-trap proofed for a while :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I hav had the same prize in my tent for 3 days straight (bag of candy)
    and I am really starting to get upset and disappointed because
    I bought the pack of cabbages more than a week ago to use on one specific prize I have yet to see
    I REALLY REALLY want the spooky mummy kitty and I am scared the prizes will change before he appears.
    Is there a way for storm8 to fix my tent? it really is not fair to get the same thing time and again every time the counter resets.

Rhino Keeper
    So, it has been two more days and still the candy bag is in my tent..... I am so sad.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I want the candy bag! please send it me instead I have the vampire dog and I want to use my cabbages, but I'm holding out for the candy bag. I bought the Hut and want to make sure I get the prize with as little gems as possible (as we all do!).

Rhino Keeper
    I have noticed new behaviour - maybe it is just coincidence, but
    Earlier on - I went to the tent daily, if I liked the prize - I bought gems ang got it, if not - I still used my 3 free cabbages to get some useful stuff. And next day when I came back- there was new prize available.
    Since latest update - if I throw 3 free cabbages only and then come back next day - the prize is still the same as day before. If I do not throw any cabbages - only then I get new prize next day.
    Is it just coincidence or is it how it works now?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast