Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/01/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    Speaking of anticlimactic, I was disappointed last year that after all the building of the haunted house and costume gathering that S8 didn't at least have some kind of party for the characters. It was like not reading the final chapter of a book. I am hoping for something better this time or it will be more of a trick than a treat!
    I wasn't able to finish last year and missed out on the cauldron. At least it had that as a final reward and I wish I had it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I wasn't able to finish last year and missed out on the cauldron. At least it had that as a final reward and I wish I had it.
    Yeah last year I had to gem speed up the haunted house a few times just to make it for the cauldron

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ait_vedan View Post
    Why does Old Thomas' house keep dropping blueprints, while I need the spooky paper? Do we need the blueprints later again?
    Does anybody know the answer to this question? I'm clicking on Old Thomas' House now, but maybe I should use the energy on other things?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ait_vedan View Post
    Does anybody know the answer to this question? I'm clicking on Old Thomas' House now, but maybe I should use the energy on other things?
    No, we don't know yet. I'll raise it with the team given we are all wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, we don't know yet. I'll raise it with the team given we are all wondering.
    Please wait until I get the maximum number into my inventory, maybe they didn't notice what is likely an error.

lol... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-13-15 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Couldn't resist... You made me laugh!

Executive Chef
    I have level the orphanage up to level 5
    We still can make paper in the workshops
    Ivy still dropping fabric
    Old Thomas blueprints
    The only thing I see that went away is the orange dye
    Orphanage only drops coin which you get to level 5
    And the reward is the dirt pudding which we can't do any thing with yet, so there is more to come !!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm still gathering playground blueprints... Feeling so behind on this...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Talinum Auranticum (orange petals). The plant looks like it has yellowish leaves.
    Orange petals are also dropped by the "bush" - the rounded green plant with the yellow flowers. They also drop white petals so the orange ones are not guaranteed.

Of course, other sources include the items that drop any color petals - the patch of tall grass, multi-colored hedge, ivy's hut, old logs, plant in a log, ferns, etc.

Executive Chef
    Dunno if anyone else has noticed it but my Old Tommy isn't dropping blueprints anymore nor can I craft any more spooky paper in the workshop. Ivy is still dropping spooky cloth for me but I'm still on that stage (level 4), soooo... I guess those extra drops *were* an error and they've now been fixed. :/

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Dunno if anyone else has noticed it but my Old Tommy isn't dropping blueprints anymore nor can I craft any more spooky paper in the workshop. Ivy is still dropping spooky cloth for me but I'm still on that stage (level 4), soooo... I guess those extra drops *were* an error and they've now been fixed. :/
    Yes, I noticed that as well. I was only 8 blueprints away from getting the maximum. Oh, well. I guess a new playground I build will be unsafe for anyone but zombie orphans since I don't have all I need!