Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/01/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    I like (so far) that the orphanage just wants the first 2 feasts, because spicy feast onwards is needed for the faerie update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    I like (so far) that the orphanage just wants the first 2 feasts, because spicy feast onwards is needed for the faerie update.
    33 days left but I'm sure hoping we don't have to ever do 10 each of spicy and sweet feasts!!!

Rhino Keeper
    ^ I agree, no more meals for the orphans! I have flour sacks if anyone gets hungry I heard one of Ivy's skunk pies can feed a whole orphanage for months.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Does anyone know if the ten feasts needed affects Preemptive Provisions in the fairy bulb upgrade where you need to make 10 feasts?
    In Preemptive Provisions you have to make feasts. In this update, you are giving feasts. So you could give the feasts you made for the other goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Step three is an optional timed quest Proper Planning, ask neighbours for 20 assists and visit Thomas 5 times in 24? Hrs

But the Upgrade level 3 for the orphanage needs 55 blueprints. The blueprints come from collecting the orphanage and collection time us 10 hrs.

To anyone that speeds through the times quest do you get blueprints in return?
    I did not get the 20 from the neighbors added towards the 55 needed. After getting neighbor responses and visiting Thomas' I got 1 blue print. I also only got 1 blue print from visiting the orphanage. Another very long goal 10 hrs for 1 blue print ! :|

Rhino Keeper
    Ahumm...10 hours could be once in the morning and once at night..so after 33 days that's potentially 66 blueprints..and then Level 4 might want more of them too.

I hope we get those 20, it's supposed to get us ahead?

Executive Chef
    One word comes to mind.... UGH!

Edit: old Thomas gives a blueprint each time, I believe. 2 hour collection is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I did not get the 20 from the neighbors added towards the 55 needed. After getting neighbor responses and visiting Thomas' I got 1 blue print. I also only got 1 blue print from visiting the orphanage. Another very long goal 10 hrs for 1 blue print ! :|
    Last edited by mreames; 10-01-15 at 01:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I will skip this one entirely

Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Ahumm...10 hours could be once in the morning and once at night..so after 33 days that's potentially 66 blueprints..and then Level 4 might want more of them too.

I hope we get those 20, it's supposed to get us ahead?
    Holy, ##**, Batman!! My nbr responses to the blueprints aren't showing up either!! And I force close all the time on update day. That can't be right!

Hopefully, later when SW is on, she can help us with this issue since what's the point of the timed goal to get extra if they don't count???
    Every goal has bugs now & needs recoding of some kind.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Did you force close

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast