Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: TV icon when planting crops? (IOS)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just had an email back from support about the TV icon and disappearing gold. It stated that it would pass the information on and no the either do not wish to actually read what you say in your email but just give a glib response! Actually put in that it would be a novel idea if they actually fix the our issues. Not a happy camper!
    Still being robbed of gold, watch 2 videos, received 2 gold bars, game starts a processing and guess what they disappear from my tally, watch another video get another gold and yes you guessed it that gold disappears as well. Please stop stealing my gold

Fashion Designer
    Don't understand y people already have TV bonus still complaining , me n my friend don't have any tv bonus even farm bonus took away, n we already updated game, n we not complaining eve though TL not fair to everybody

Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Don't understand y people already have TV bonus still complaining , me n my friend don't have any tv bonus even farm bonus took away, n we already updated game, n we not complaining eve though TL not fair to everybody
    We haven't taken the feature away from anyone who was included in our initial release of the feature. Can you let me know the Storm8 ID of the account where it's not showing on Farm Story 2 now? I'll take a look to see if there's an issue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We haven't taken the feature away from anyone who was included in our initial release of the feature. Can you let me know the Storm8 ID of the account where it's not showing on Farm Story 2 now? I'll take a look to see if there's an issue.
    This is the only account i use to play farm, and my dragon before when i just updated it gave tvbonus was apple it took away too and i dont care for apple if an hour take of from crops would be better, my farm and mydragon id same, ID : farmday0123 thank you frozenTurtle for take a look if it does not work out that fine 2 , thanks again for ur kind

Since I've had the tv icon appear in my game, I've ONLY received 300 apples(100 each) for watching 3 videos. Never received any gold or time taken off for breeding or planting.. Guess it's different for each player, but I'll take it ...always need food in this game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We haven't taken the feature away from anyone who was included in our initial release of the feature.
    I used to have the icon on mine, but it disappeared over a week a go and hasn't come back on this account. D_Raho

Fashion Designer

Ad Watching Rewards

For a short time I had the TV Icon with the 1 hour speed up award and then it just disappeared! I play the IOS version. Did this happen to anyone else? The same thing happened in Restaurant Story! And now I've discovered they've taken away the quest for gold in Dragon Story?! C'mon TL...how about some consistency and fairness?! I'm grateful for the gem earning options in Castle Story and Bakery Story...frankly it gives me a reason to check into those games every day... Is there a method to their madness? If anyone knows I'd sure like to know! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    I used to have the icon on mine, but it disappeared over a week a go and hasn't come back on this account. D_Raho
    I had the icon on a few accounts and it has disappeared from them all.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    For a short time I had the TV Icon with the 1 hour speed up award and then it just disappeared! I play the IOS version. Did this happen to anyone else? The same thing happened in Restaurant Story! And now I've discovered they've taken away the quest for gold in Dragon Story?! C'mon TL...how about some consistency and fairness?! I'm grateful for the gem earning options in Castle Story and Bakery Story...frankly it gives me a reason to check into those games every day... Is there a method to their madness? If anyone knows I'd sure like to know! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I had the icon on a few accounts and it has disappeared from them all.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567