Thread: 500 gold spent on COINS.

Rhino Keeper

500 gold spent on COINS.

Took my phone put of my pocket only to find it had already unlocked itself, opened the app and bought money with my precious gold. 500 shiny bricks down the drain. And I was just having such a good day before this. They finally got me back for avoiding traps in all the games for nearly a whole year.

Rhino Keeper
    Have you considered emailing them? They just might surprise you by giving you a refund. Worth a shot at least.

Rhino Keeper
    Nah. I was a little miffed when it first happened, thus me making this thread. But ultimately I don't really care. Just a game. I'll make the Gold back in a a few weeks time, anyway. C'est la vie.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Took my phone put of my pocket only to find it had already unlocked itself, opened the app and bought money with my precious gold. 500 shiny bricks down the drain. And I was just having such a good day before this. They finally got me back for avoiding traps in all the games for nearly a whole year.
    I am sorry this happened.
    For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request