Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Earthquake Dragon- Battle 9-29-2015

Executive Chef
    I don't have Siamese or lollipop (ouch, long story and painful) I've tried all the others but I finally after about 25 losses got him down with Cerberus. My spa line is over 50 and I just seriously can't believe how these tournaments have become so awful. I'm just dreading them & I can't imagine that's how it's suppose to feel... Thanks everyone for the support. You all are great. I still have days left on the tales event and I'm sick as a dog. I'm going to bed. Congrats to all the winners. Hope there's not a lot of sad folks out there. Night!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    13 losses to earthquake and not much time or gold g
    Left and I'm stuck on my tales event due to it....

Sorry about that.
    I got the Earthquake quite easily. sometimes when it is too difficult to defeat a dragon, it is a software glitch and we have to find a solution either by resetting or using some weird dragons.
    Anyway the Earthquake is quite an ugly looking dragon of not much value.
    I am playing less these days as there are too many dragons.
    The worse thing is the spin wheel which is rubbish, always giving coins which I do not need.

Executive Chef
    F
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Sorry about that.
    I got the Earthquake quite easily. sometimes when it is too difficult to defeat a dragon, it is a software glitch and we have to find a solution either by resetting or using some weird dragons.
    Anyway the Earthquake is quite an ugly looking dragon of not much value.
    I am playing less these days as there are too many dragons.
    The worse thing is the spin wheel which is rubbish, always giving coins which I do not need.
    I've found the past 4 ish tourny's to be rather nightmarish for whatever reason. Not enjoying it so much. You are soooo correct. Dragon overload. I hit my habitat limit this week when I got the white gold dragon and the habitat she (she looks like a she to me) needs to live in...that's a problem.

Thanks for the pep talk.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I don't have Siamese or lollipop (ouch, long story and painful) I've tried all the others but I finally after about 25 losses got him down with Cerberus. My spa line is over 50 and I just seriously can't believe how these tournaments have become so awful. I'm just dreading them & I can't imagine that's how it's suppose to feel... Thanks everyone for the support. You all are great. I still have days left on the tales event and I'm sick as a dog. I'm going to bed. Congrats to all the winners. Hope there's not a lot of sad folks out there. Night!
    Congrats on taking earthquake out w/cerberus (he had it coming). I'm glad you have some time on hand to complete tales. That way you can get well. Take care Jen,and hopefully I'll see you at the next tournament thread.

Fashion Designer
    Hey all!

I stopped posting because I didn't have much time to play & thus only made it to round 25. Congrats to everyone who won!
    **Full-time DS junkie since 2014, working to make her dragon dreams come true.**

Diamonds: Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Gold, Quetzal & All Arctic Diamonds
    Champions: 13 total, 4 epic, 1 max level
    Player Level: 171
    *Newest bred dragons: Super (6.14.16) & Iris (6.11.16 - boosted)

Dragons are so fun!
    Dragons are so fun!
    Now it's time to hatch an egg
    and see what we have done...

Executive Chef
    Got mine last night with an hour to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    Check your storage, you might have drabon there. If not take screenshot and send it to Storm8 support.
    Thanks again, i've hatched the dragon. Do you have any idea as to how it may have happened that way with the dragon being in my inventory without having beat the final round?

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031