Thread: Keep or Trade? Advice?

Rhino Keeper

Keep or Trade? Advice?

Is there any benefit to keeping an extra crusader dragon or should I trade it in? I was going for infinity and ended up with crusader after trying unsuccessfully for quetzal for what seems like forever. Just trying to decide whether to keep it or trade it...

Rhino Keeper
    Keep it as long as you have room for it! Trading gives only some lame netherdust and even a baby Crusader brings in money and fights well in the arena. Plus baby Crusader is so cute when he tries to glare fiercely and scare visitors. Reminds me of a tiny kitten trying to be big and tough!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Keep it as long as you have room for it! Trading gives only some lame netherdust and even a baby Crusader brings in money and fights well in the arena. Plus baby Crusader is so cute when he tries to glare fiercely and scare visitors. Reminds me of a tiny kitten trying to be big and tough!
    This! I love this dragon type in the baby/juvenile form. I think I have 3 crusaders, traded a 4th a while ago because I needed the dust. If you have the room, keep it. They can bring in coins if you need them and having an extra crusader sometimes makes a difference in the arena. If you are missing other diamond hybrids he can be a space saver for them. But ultimately there is no reason to keep more than 1 of a dragon except for your own personal preferences.

Executive Chef
    I've kept a duplicate of a couple of dragons for breeding, so I keep those at lower levels. Saves using epics on the breeding den. Plus agree with others re backup in the Tourneys. Those healing queues can get loooooong.

Like everyone said - depends on if you have a bed for him.....
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Banned
    Yeah I had like 4 of them. They are good to keep around until you have no room and then you trade them for practically nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks guys! I'll hang onto him for now then.

Executive Chef
    If you are on ios, you can use any diamond type (level 4 and up) for breeding in the Artic Isles. I used my second Crusader for that until I had bred all of the Artic-Diamond dragons. This left my other, level 10 Crusader free for battling and breeding on my main isle.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    No, I'm on Android. This is the only reason I want an iPad, lol. For dragon story. Pathetic much? :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    No, I'm on Android. This is the only reason I want an iPad, lol. For dragon story. Pathetic much? :-)
    Only reason I bought my iPad. So we can be pathetic together. If you are planning it, buy from the apple refurbished store - much cheaper. Also the Air 2, I discovered later, has 2Gb of RAM, not 1Gb, which may have meant visiting neighbours wouldn't crash.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Only reason I bought my iPad. So we can be pathetic together. If you are planning it, buy from the apple refurbished store - much cheaper. Also the Air 2, I discovered later, has 2Gb of RAM, not 1Gb, which may have meant visiting neighbours wouldn't crash.
    Good to know, DeeDee, thanks! Hoping to get an iPad eventually. I'll keep that in mind.