Thread: Solitaire Gold Quest "Fix"

Solitaire Gold Quest "Fix"

the goal percentage in dragon story isnt working, but just keep on playing to 60 games :3
    enjoy gold! n_n!

The Honorable Panda
    Once you reach 60 games then the percentage should receive 100. You may have to close out your game to see it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

You don't actually have to play 60 full games. All I did was load a game, play one card, then start a new game. If you check how many games you've played in the Solitaire app, it will go up without having to actually play so many boring games. You do have to at least play one card, though.

Rhino Keeper
    I played so many & it remained zero, I deleted it.

@kooky panda and Iloveasherbuns: owkie! n_n i thank God for the tips you both gave n_n by God, i totally completed the goal series :3 YAAAAAAYS! n_n

@xenu8 please do redownload it :3 even if it remains 0, focus on your games played count in solitaire. once it reaches the amount you need for your goal, open dragon story und ta daaaaa! :3 gold prize! n_n i pray und hope this helps :3

You're welcome! Glad I could help! I can only imagine how many people actually played that many games... I wouldn't have done it if I didn't figure out that little "*****."