Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get rid of market place trades

Rhino Keeper
    The energy trade is great, I'm almost always full of rocks and wood, sometimes water. The rest are a joke unless you're desperate for the items, maybe some people are.

Rhino Keeper
    I could see doing them if you completed a certain number of them that would would get a trade ticket for land or maybe for gems. Why waste 70 to 80 items that you used one energy for each item to get so you get 10 extra energy. now for 100 energy it would be worth it.

Rhino Keeper
    ^Because I don't use energy to get rocks or wood or water. I use it to get sap, living wood, silver, jewels, coal, mermaid scales, fish, etc. Rocks, wood, and water are the excess of such.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I guess I never pay attention to the rewards. I do it for the tickets. Whatever resource I need to get rid of I trade.
    Can you get tickets with the daily trade? I didn't. Should I have?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Can you get tickets with the daily trade? I didn't. Should I have?
    You can only get trade tickets from trades in the Royal Exchange, not from daily trades.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SW!

Executive Chef
    I wish we could all vote on this. I vote to get rid of the daily trade. I'm talking about the trade in the quest book.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-14-15 at 07:27 AM.

I have no use for the daily market trade myself and prefer it not be in my quest book. I liked the times my quest book would completely disappear after completing all quests. That being said, I am sure there are some who like it for the occasional trade of unused resources. I just wish it were set up a little differently for those who do want it.

I used to do the trades for energy, but I haven't had one of those in over a week. I guess they changed it.

Rhino Keeper
    I just wish the prize was better. I'd love to do a daily trade for a wisp lantern or living wood, but they want us to empty our inventory for wheat, coal or fur? Ugh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12