Thread: Halloween

Halloween

I hope they plan a Halloween event this year. But with real prizes not just more decorations that I will just put into storage

Executive Chef
    They did have the cauldron last year. I've been collecting from it all year long.

I also got my Spooky Tree from a Halloween event which I still collect from daily.

Ah, those were the days...events that you had to work hard for, but which had realistic resource demands, and rewarded you with functioning items. Now-a-days for an event you can pay 100 gold nuggets or skip through with 999 gems to earn a decoration that is grossly out of size-proportion with everything else in the game.
    Last edited by robotparade; 09-23-15 at 08:37 AM. Reason: b/c I can't type

Fashion Designer
    I love my spooky tree and cauldron. I keep them out all year. So hoping for something awesome but useful and doesn't take months to get. Lol.

I agree the prizes from last years Halloween event were great! I hope this year will be similar

Halloween, Thanksgiving, then Christmas (with always hope for some Hanukkah items), three months in a row, bring it on!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I agree the prizes from last years Halloween event were great! I hope this year will be similar

Halloween, Thanksgiving, then Christmas (with always hope for some Hanukkah items), three months in a row, bring it on!

Hope they'll bring back the Haunted Hall!!! It is an awesome item

Fashion Designer
    na. you can go for a month and get only coins. looks OK though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rheina View Post
    Hope they'll bring back the Haunted Hall!!! It is an awesome item
    I'd rather they brought back the cauldron although I do like the Haunted Hall, too. Lol

Executive Chef
    Just hope this orphanage will not end like the haunted hall, only coins? No fun at all