Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 9-22-15

Blog is updated. Mystery solved. Speckle is the new fall fashion trend. Out with the old black/orange/red!

Here we are on the cutting edge!

Whodathunkit?

Plus, we got fashion beans.

Astounding.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Blog is updated. Mystery solved. Speckle is the new fall fashion trend. Out with the old black/orange/red!

Here we are on the cutting edge!

Whodathunkit?

Plus, we got fashion beans.

Astounding.
    I just read the blog description, they must be trolling us. Somewhere in the fashion story department at storm8 an exec is cackling with laughter. This update is just meh. There is a serious lack of items.

Executive Chef
    According to the blog:

"Fall colors are often rich, warm, and inviting hues of brown, orange, and rustic red. This week’s update is changing all the rules as a new trend is taking the fashion world by storm. You’ll be the talk of the town when you strut in Speckle Heels in Fashion Story!"

Sorry girls, forget any hopes of seen oranges, browns or reds. You know what forget about Fall, Halloween related updates & maybe even throw Christmas in there.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I just read the blog description, they must be trolling us. Somewhere in the fashion story department at storm8 an exec is cackling with laughter. This update is just meh. There is a serious lack of items.
    Indeed. There's been a serious lack of quality updates since this time last year. S8 may be trolling us but they're not taking our feedback into the design department.

And, yes, they do think we're idiots, apparently. Did you see this week's offering at RS?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Indeed. There's been a serious lack of quality updates since this time last year. S8 may be trolling us but they're not taking our feedback into the design department.

And, yes, they do think we're idiots, apparently. Did you see this week's offering at RS?
    Omg yes I did. I don't play RS, so that might be why I feel this way, but I think that it has to be the funniest and cutest update I've ever seen. Someone is definitely trolling! Miniature dinosaurs!? My first thought was that people are gonna be really mad about this, but I'm sure little kids who play the game will be super excited, lmao!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Omg yes I did. I don't play RS, so that might be why I feel this way, but I think that it has to be the funniest and cutest update I've ever seen. Someone is definitely trolling! Miniature dinosaurs!? My first thought was that people are gonna be really mad about this, but I'm sure little kids who play the game will be super excited, lmao!
    i think even the little kids will be ticked off,, as its a box! unless there are super rich kids with their own credit cards
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

I just Googled "fall fashion colors 2015" and there's a gorgeous color palette that's reminiscent of the earth tones of the 1970s.

Nothing called Speckle nor is there anything in the Pantone collection that resembles it. Curious.

However, there are shades of brown, orange, and red in the palette. Apparently, in the correct shade, those colors are not passe for fall.

Except here in FS this week.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the purple tile. Nothing else.
    But, it's a little surprise that Stormie has a teaser
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Thanks for posting Lenkapon. Grading essays takes alot of work. Someone had a bright idea... Stop assigning essays to write.
    When my students complain about homework, I'm like, dude, your homework is my homework, too.

All I can say looks like past couple updates they've just thrown out left over designs. It's a shame really times we begged for seasonal and holiday themed items. I guess we'll be so lucky to have 4th of July at Christmas. I give up months ago asking for anything they don't take are suggestions seriously or even look I haven't purchased gems in 5 months.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast