Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unplayable after upgrade to iOS 9

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Kooky! Sad to hear they quit the game. I was still hoping the updates would start again, just like castle story a long time ago..

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Since the game will be retiring on Oct 26 it is no longer available to download.
    Its Official. Wonderland Is All Over

You can go under iTunes store application and go under purchases and scroll down to find the last time you installed the game. I think you will be able to download from iCloud.

FWIW, I was able to get access to the game by logging into another S8 game, then clicking on the S8 logo in the upper-right corner, and then clicking on the "Wonderland" button on this Storm8 "More FREE Games" page.

Host(ess)
    I just deleted and reinstalled, version 1.0.8 and the problem is still there.

I'm disappointed to hear it's been discontinued. I was just starting to get into it. It took me awhile to get into castle story too, about a year, but now I'm level 49.

Shame on you storm8. This was shaping up to be such a great game. Far better than the rehashed dribble you normally turn out.
    Last edited by weka8; 10-15-15 at 01:42 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I know this is way late. Been dealing with RL stuff and just now got back into the games. But what happened to those of us who paid RL money for items in this game if its retiring?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123