Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Spin wheel 18th September 2015

Host(ess)
    These Spin games really are kinda strange.

This time I got three dragons. Only those I wanted the least, though. But dragon is dragon and I didn't have one of them yet, so of course I'm happy about it.
    Last time I would have liked all of them, didn't get one.
    The ones before were all okay, as far as I can remember. I usually got one I didn't have before. Sometimes two, sometimes none when I wasn't too excited about the offered dragons anyway.

But I remember that Spin to Win where you could get a Seabreeze. I got three of that one. Three. ****. Times. I don't want to trade it though, it's still too valuable... But sitting unevolved in their habitat since then, haha.

There are two dragons I ever really wanted and got from that game: the Astro and the Honeycomb. I just totally dislike that often you don't have a different way to get the Spin to Win dragons and it's an absolutely random choice while one spin is really expensive compared to what you actually get. I wonder if spins you pay for with gold have a better chance on winning a dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Just for the uninformed....this event is anything but random as is suggested by the fact that the wheel is spun at random. I have 1 dragon in my last 50 spins despite the fact that 5 of the12 slots are dragons. The odds of this are about a trillion to one. On the last spin, it actually stopped and went backwards through a dragon to land on 700 apples. I wish TL would stop pretending that this spin wheel is random. It makes you wonder what other seemingly random events are they rigging in this game
    With a track recordof 1 dragon in the last 50 spins, there is zero chance of me buying spins!
    I just wish the spin to win events were indeed random as implied by the process, it is NOT! How else can you explain the fact I have gone 45 spins without winning a dragon when 5 of the slots on the wheel out of 12 are dragons. It is indeed rigged, so don't get your hopes up. Just wonder what else they rig in the process?
    I hate these spin to win events. There so rigged. Spun 42 times without a dragon. There are 5 dragons on the wheel out of 12. Can somebody calculate the odds of going that far without winning. About 50 million to one. Like I said, this wheel is rigged by .tL. What else are they rigging to there advantage?
    As mention this is what you post maybe the next time you should really start to count your track record, this is what I mention you make my day mate.... Your earlier post of dragon battles really make me laugh at work btw... No worries mate you get your dragon soon

Edit: I ALWAYS buy a lottery every week here in my country, buying for almost 10years for the grand prize of $$10million... I totally agree the lottery is rigged like spinning the wheels

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021