Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Executive Chef
    I'm not at 20 yet, but I think all the previous adventuring knights have pretty well stripped the Feral Lands of any vines.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Still waiting for Fwipple to emerge. No biggie as there's nothing to look forward to after that. Sigh...
    I'm at that stage, too. I've been visiting the goddess tree for a week now, and nothing. I suppose the little bugger has to come out some time.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    In my opinion it's mostly decoration! I've collected maybe 5-10 times and I think I got something once or twice! One time it was glimmer dust which I have plenty of troves, fairy tea party, mushroom etc that I can get that from! If you are a higher level player it's not something useful of course! It was fun doing the goal at least!

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Just how random are these fairie bulb drops supposed to be? I have been collecting from a level 5 for over a week now and have not gotten anything but coins, and not even a maxed out note. Dont want to waste my energy tapping it if drops are unlikely and when they happen are minimal.

Anyone having a good experience with drops, or should I just leave it basically as a deco (I do like the look of it, but worked so hard was sort of hoping for something a little more)

Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    In my opinion it's mostly decoration! I've collected maybe 5-10 times and I think I got something once or twice! One time it was glimmer dust which I have plenty of troves, fairy tea party, mushroom etc that I can get that from! If you are a higher level player it's not something useful of course! It was fun doing the goal at least!
    Thanks, yeah I agree it was fun having a goal, and finished it faster than I imagined without gemming, but at the time I was stuck home on bedrest so had lots of time to chop and craft living wood as well as other sources. I chopped over 10 times now and not a single drop so will let it be, at least it looks nice to my taste.

Back to an empty questbook minus market and reaching higher levels in other games. I sure hope we get another long term non timed story line quest again soon, although Im thinking quests will be focussed on Holiday times right now

P.S. just my two cents, I have never seen a questline include Chanukah for December, it would be nice to have a little something even if just a nice deco for those who dont celebrate Christmas
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Anyone still making fairy sap after getting to level 5 since the recipe is still in the workshop, and it's at the top? Seems as if the top recipes are the ones that leave over time...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I'm not at 20 yet, but I think all the previous adventuring knights have pretty well stripped the Feral Lands of any vines.
    After grumping, I got my vine. Now to see if anyone has left some sand to collect.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Thanks, yeah I agree it was fun having a goal, and finished it faster than I imagined without gemming, but at the time I was stuck home on bedrest so had lots of time to chop and craft living wood as well as other sources. I chopped over 10 times now and not a single drop so will let it be, at least it looks nice to my taste.

Back to an empty questbook minus market and reaching higher levels in other games. I sure hope we get another long term non timed story line quest again soon, although Im thinking quests will be focussed on Holiday times right now

P.S. just my two cents, I have never seen a questline include Chanukah for December, it would be nice to have a little something even if just a nice deco for those who dont celebrate Christmas
    Hmmm would be nice yes to see Chanukah! I wonder if it would be a lot of work to develop that!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still making it yup! That last quest was something else lol!! I figure it's just another thing to max out on! I have a living wood tree and I'm always making living wood so that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Anyone still making fairy sap after getting to level 5 since the recipe is still in the workshop, and it's at the top? Seems as if the top recipes are the ones that leave over time...
    Fairy sap is permanent per S8 as the faerie bulb is here to stay as a town building (counts against your cap of 40 buildings). I'd suggest making an extra fairy sap every time you get to 99 living wood as it's probably going to be used as another rate limiting step in the future and getting them in a hurry is a real pain.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks!