Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    So im not going to be one of those people complaining because random drops being random and im actually going to make a real question:

are "Envoy to the Fur Burrow" drops the same of the other adventure with similar theme/items required? is it gone once you finish it once?
    It's similar to the other fairy adventure and remains as an adventure after you've done it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    So im not going to be one of those people complaining because random drops being random and im actually going to make a real question:

are "Envoy to the Fur Burrow" drops the same of the other adventure with similar theme/items required? is it gone once you finish it once?
    I went on the Fur Burrows a couple of times and got the same drops. And as mreames said above, the Adventure stays in the castle.

Rhino Keeper
    Still waiting for Fwipple to emerge. No biggie as there's nothing to look forward to after that. Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    Since there is no timer, I am going to go on as many adventures as needed to get one souvenir of everything. The glass ball is hanging out in one workshop while I wait for more sand. Hopefully it works!

Read earlier posts and with the way it's set up, getting a second item is not possible unless purchasing with 20 gems. And once collecting from one crafting building, the option to make that item immediately disappears. At least knowing this saves me time trying to get additional souvenirs from random drops.
    That is my approach too. Any luck so far? I have 2 of the items, but since Thurston gives his report after the item drops, I wonder if it takes this item out of play for future quests?

edit, since I read it clearly now, I see there is no way to get a second drop. So I started the first one and then I could buy the second with 20 gems. So 2 life crystals and 2 glass chambers now being made.
    Last edited by greediron; 10-22-15 at 09:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Has anyone had the new adventure give a box item?
    I did the specific adventures for this for at least 4 days from both castle & barracks & got none of the goal items. I guess the game is more focused on the Halloween quests so I think I'll focus on those too.

Fashion Designer
    Faerie Bulb level 5 possible drops: Blythedust, glimmerdust, faerie jar, mushroom, living wood.
    Note: a level 5 bulb will drop other items, but not every time. It's random! (of course!)

Copied above from page 1... I have never gotten anything but coins from my level 5 faerie bulb! Not maxed.

as a side note, I have never gotten fertilizer from a stable, but I see that listed as a possible drop. am I missing something? help! Def not maxed ;-)
    Last edited by kat8rose; 10-28-15 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I think I'm up to 6 adventures now with new thing to show for it. 2 more out...feral lands and sands.
    I think I've done more than that? and have nothing to show for it either. I've never had to do so many adventures with none of the items getting collected! Is something wrong with the drop rate of the goal items for some of us? (It's as if everything is on hold until Halloween is done, and there's no way I'll finish those 55 dirt puddings!) Could someone enlighten us please? And, yes, I am doing the correct adventures for the goals. I'm on iOS 9.2. And I understand random, but this is nothing, NOT random, mikado86. I honestly think there is something wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah396 View Post
    I think I've done more than that, and have nothing to show for it either. I've never had to do so many adventures with none of the items getting collected! Is something wrong with the drop rate of the goal items for some of us? (It's as if everything is on hold until Halloween is done, and there's no way I'll finish those 55 dirt puddings!) Could someone enlighten us please? And, yes, I am doing the correct adventures for the goals. I'm on iOS 9.2. And I understand random, but this is nothing, NOT random, mikado86. I honestly think there is something wrong.
    OK it's Day 8 with no items for the goal and both sets of knights just came back without any again!

Just how random are these fairie bulb drops supposed to be? I have been collecting from a level 5 for over a week now and have not gotten anything but coins, and not even a maxed out note. Dont want to waste my energy tapping it if drops are unlikely and when they happen are minimal.

Anyone having a good experience with drops, or should I just leave it basically as a deco (I do like the look of it, but worked so hard was sort of hoping for something a little more)
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    Far be it for me to complain -but i will, just a bit. Ive just collected from my 20th Adventure and so far have not got ANY of the items.
    It is becoming a little disheartening> I have forced closed till i am blue in the face - didn't help.