Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Could someone plz tell me when my lvl5 bubble will start dropping items other than just coins!! It's frustrating enough getting it to lvl5 without it not once given me anything other than coins!! Now on adventures.........great more stuff needed cause my luck nothing comes in first time. Plz tell me this is worth all my frustration lol. Thanks in advance
    It's random when it drops things. I had it attempt to give me living wood today (full) but have had plenty of no drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Could someone plz tell me when my lvl5 bubble will start dropping items other than just coins!! It's frustrating enough getting it to lvl5 without it not once given me anything other than coins!! Now on adventures.........great more stuff needed cause my luck nothing comes in first time. Plz tell me this is worth all my frustration lol. Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    It's random when it drops things. I had it attempt to give me living wood today (full) but have had plenty of no drops.
    I get items about one time out of three or four from my lev 5 bulb. Mind you, the drops are not very special...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Has anyone having trouble with the "Charm Checklist" goal? I completed a Desert Sands adventure on my Queens Keep yesterday and it did not register on my goal, so I sent it out again. This morning I clicked on my completed Feral Lands adventure through my Barracks and same result, No Register for it either. Two days wasted on that! I have two more hours left on my Queens Keep to click on the second run of the Desert Sands adventure again but I'm afraid it will do the same as yesterday. I have closed game out and reinstalled just now to see if that will help anything but I'm doubtful. Please help

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpolish View Post
    Has anyone having trouble with the "Charm Checklist" goal? I completed a Desert Sands adventure on my Queens Keep yesterday and it did not register on my goal, so I sent it out again. This morning I clicked on my completed Feral Lands adventure through my Barracks and same result, No Register for it either. Two days wasted on that! I have two more hours left on my Queens Keep to click on the second run of the Desert Sands adventure again but I'm afraid it will do the same as yesterday. I have closed game out and reinstalled just now to see if that will help anything but I'm doubtful. Please help
    it only registers as complete when you get the item from the adventure. You may have to go on lots of adventures to get the item.

Please read post 2, it has all the info you need for success!

thanks SpiritWind00 ~

Executive Chef
    Hello!

Im seriously lost on this goal. I hadnt played for a couple weeks and have read the thread. I got the blythewood tree and watered it to make it an adult tree.

I left the game alone for some time and started playing again last night.

I just finished the old goals with the horse and was rewarded one. So that shouldnt have been a problem.

However when I checked my goal book nothing is there pertaining to this goal line.

I put my tree on my kingdom and chopped it down but nothing poped up still.

Is there something else I need to do? The 2nd tree and the candle are still locked.

Ive checked all my craft buildings too and nothing is there for me to craft.

post moved here and PM sent SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-02-15 at 05:18 AM.

Sounds to me like you are only up to Part 1 then.

Rhino Keeper
    SW....... My bulb has NEVER dropped anything other than coins!! I feel really *****ed as it took so long to get to lvl5 and I've had nothing from it!! When will it start dropping?? I've force closed done everything but still nothing?? It's so frustrating and now ppl are saying its random? Well mine is that random it's got nothing but coins!!

I get about 1 little drop every 3-5 collections. So, drops of other items are not the norm, but the exception. It's still basically a coin only bulb.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I get about 1 little drop every 3-5 collections. So, drops of other items are not the norm, but the exception. It's still basically a coin only bulb.
    Wow, what a surprise. I'm still at bulb L3 and was looking forward to something more intriguing and complex at the end of the 1000-miles-living-wood-road. After all, this is the most secretive fairies story line. Fwipple disappearing is in tune with that, however, the bulb dropping coins most of the time basically ****s all imagination (speaking of me that is). Com'on it's the faeries, coins shouldn't be the best they've got for us.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.