Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Glad it's not timed! have you been going on the same adventure or mixing it up? You'll probably get 3 in a row now. Lol
    Which one is good? Mixed ot same adventure? Just few lw then I can finish crafting the last sap for the bulb

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Which one is good? Mixed ot same adventure? Just few lw then I can finish crafting the last sap for the bulb
    Wish I knew. Lol I was just going to say try the opposite. Lol if you have the barracks I'd be tempted to send out 2 different kinds. That way, the barracks isn't a waste 2 days later if the castle gets what you want. If I didn't get what I wanted from the castle, I'd send out the same again from the castle.

Executive Chef
    Wish I knew. Lol I was just going to say try the opposite. Lol if you have the barracks I'd be tempted to send out 2 different kinds. That way, the barracks isn't a waste 2 days later if the castle gets what you want. If I didn't get what I wanted from the castle, I'd send out the same again from the castle.
    thanks

Glad it's not timed! have you been going on the same adventure or mixing it up? You'll probably get 3 in a row now. Lol
    I'm gonna try tapping the "Go" button directly from the goal tomorrow. I never have any luck with random/rare drops.
    I've done Dark Caves 3 days in a row hoping that helps but nada.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I got the white sands the first time. I'm glad Thurston was able to get sand... from a desert! I'm sure most of it slipped through his fingers on his way back since I suspect he didn't think to take a bag.

New Resident
    I have been through the dark caves a dozen times with no luck getting that crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm gonna try tapping the "Go" button directly from the goal tomorrow. I never have any luck with random/rare drops.
    I've done Dark Caves 3 days in a row hoping that helps but nada.
    Well, I finally got the first one this morning, the life crystal, on the 6th try. Now let's see how many Desert adventures I need to get the next one...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Well, I finally got the first one this morning, the life crystal, on the 6th try. Now let's see how many Desert adventures I need to get the next one...lol
    Since there is no timer, I am going to go on as many adventures as needed to get one souvenir of everything. The glass ball is hanging out in one workshop while I wait for more sand. Hopefully it works!

Read earlier posts and with the way it's set up, getting a second item is not possible unless purchasing with 20 gems. And once collecting from one crafting building, the option to make that item immediately disappears. At least knowing this saves me time trying to get additional souvenirs from random drops.
    Last edited by SpuriousNotion; 10-14-15 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Learned new information

Executive Chef
    First try on dark cave is successful

Host(ess)
    Same thing here I got it on the first try on the Dark Cave. I have been on 6 feral Adventures and 4 desert sands and as was said above NADA!
    I may not be the best guy BUT I am not the bad guy- Coop from Megas XLR