Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 09/17 Update - The Blythewood Faeries, Part 2

I am wondering if something is wrong? I have gone on at least 6 adventures and did not get anything (vines,crystal sand). Does anyone else have this problem? How many adventures to get the 3 parts?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tegaan3 View Post
    I am wondering if something is wrong? I have gone on at least 6 adventures and did not get anything (vines,crystal sand). Does anyone else have this problem? How many adventures to get the 3 parts?
    It can take quite a few.... keep trying. Now you've posted you're luck may change

Fashion Designer
    It took me two adventures for each one if I remember correctly. It may have been three for one of them

Ok so the whole point was to open a new quest ? Were we supposed to get something for going on this request or is open for a future goal because I finished everything and quest is open but I didn't know if that was the end of it and that was what we were supposed to get ?

Rhino Keeper
    I have visited the goddess tree five times and still no fwipple. Is this sort of normal?

Envoy
    to the fur burrow is unlocked but not in the barracks? is it supposed to unlock in both places?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Envoy
    to the fur burrow is unlocked but not in the barracks? is it supposed to unlock in both places?
    Once you go on the fur adventure and collect it unlocks the barracks.

Rhino Keeper
    5 sweet feasts/desert sands later and still no white sands. It's tiresome.

New Resident
    6 sweet feasts and adventures to desert sands but no desert sand,, the knights have i think forgot that thery are on mission to get desert sand.... It takes a complete 1 day to make a sweet feast...... Any help???

New Resident
    I'm in the same boat 5 adventures and nothing ��