Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not getting responses from Miss Pigglesworth Testimonial s Requests

New Resident
    This morning i had 3 but now it says 0 request

Rhino Keeper
    I definitely feel like something is wonky with mine, too...haven't had any new helpers in hours and I requested from over 50 neighbors (some of whom have asked me for help in that time/I know they would've returned the favour.) I really hope this doesn't screw me over for completing the challenge!

Rhino Keeper
    Experiencing the same thing. Only 11 responses so far today. I know everyone I asked is active. Can Android players see these requests?
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

I play on iOS iPad and am at level 40. I have several neighbors who are higher than me so I assume they must have the quest. Besides not receiving testimony from them I also am not receiving any requests from them. I have never had this problem before.

I posted this in main thread but will put it here too. My sister is having same problem, I have not even received her request and it was sent to me so I have a feeling none of her neighbors got them yet. I have received several others in the meantime

Someone had mentioned clogging but I thought that had been sorted a long time ago as not a problem and I've always sent requests to all neighbors without a problem. I just sent mine out, not all neighbors but well over 50 so will see what happens.

I am really hoping a glitch at this stage doesn't cost the reward as that would be terrible after all the hard work put in to this quest.

I sent to well over 30 although not all my neighbors yet and I have gotten 2 back within minutes so considering how many I sent ta I don't think clogging is a problem. Sister went to bed already so in morning I guess we will see what/if she got.
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-18-15 at 10:25 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    I regularly send to my over 200 neighbors without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I posted this in main thread but will put it here too. My sister is having same problem, I have not even received her request and it was sent to me so I have a feeling none of her neighbors got them yet. I have received several others in the meantime

Someone had mentioned clogging but I thought that had been sorted a long time ago as not a problem and I've always sent requests to all neighbors without a problem. I just sent mine out, not all neighbors but well over 50 so will see what happens.

I am really hoping a glitch at this stage doesn't cost the reward as that would be terrible after all the hard work put in to this quest.

I sent to well over 30 although not all my neighbors yet and I have gotten 2 back within minutes so considering how many I sent ta I don't think clogging is a problem. Sister went to bed already so in morning I guess we will see what/if she got.

Mreams you are one of my neighbors, and to date I have never received a request from you. I know I have sent requests to you. FYI

Just posting another update on my sister, fingers crossed she is at 36 (some of those are from today) but she should be able to hit the 50 by Monday.

On all 3 days though that she has sent didn't get a request from her once, this is again how I know there is a bug. I have received probably 100 requests a day, and I look at the name very carefully. I have however been getting my gifts from her so those go through.

It just makes no sense I would not get her request and we believe others who are active neighbors of her are not either. I really hope when the work week starts for S8 they look at this and make sure the problem does not occur again and hopefully find a way to fix it for those who could not get enough despite having enough active neighbors.

I am just happy to be done with chapter 5!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 09-20-15 at 04:48 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Nightclub Owner
    I did Chapter 5 in less then 36 hours without gemming though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported it a few days ago....

If you're stuck for testimonials, send me an invite and write on my wall 'for testimonial'.

Android players aren't getting your requests...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast