Thread: Like a game reset? This is so disappointing.

Exclamation Like a game reset? This is so disappointing.

I don't know what just happened. This morning I just collected my daily bonus and likes and accepted my gifts. So I saw my coins increased to 2.3M. But suddenly, the game sort of refreshed and my coins decreased to 2.2M. Isn't it when you left your store open overnight, the store will get empty and almost all your items are sold? Check the screenshot, those items were still the ones I put yesterday. And the items I ordered yesterday from the catalog are ready. I was supposed to put them on empty racks but I can't understand why the store if still full when all the items should be sold. Now I just have to let these items get expired because the racks and counters are full. This sort of lag is totally not good. Almost everything went back from its state yesterday like my coins decreased and my items still there, except for the items I ordered yesterday to get them ready overnight. So what happened to the daily bonus I just collected and the coins I earned overnight? Just gone?

Another thing is, the game lagged by the time I put the gifts I accepted just this morning on the empty racks. And then those gifts got mashed up with the ones I accepted yesterday. Then everything went back again. This is so disappointing. I guess all I have to do is go with it. No choice. I tried to shut my device off and then turn it back on to see if the game will play how it usually does, but no use. But please somebody explain what just happened. I hope this will not happen AGAIN.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12005702_10154568511289572_693801292_o.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	23814