Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BS Update & S8 Games - Android

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    How do you know you've reached island 6 in Jewel Mania? I'm on level 31 btw
    Attached all the islands in the Jewel Mania. I have reached Level 59 at Island 10.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	24315

Views:	18 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	24316

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    I made it to island 7 and I'm stuck, lol!
    I am stuck at Level 60 at island 10.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8zyC8tL8dy View Post
    I made it to island 7 and I'm stuck, lol!
    finally made it to 8 last night on second account, whew! sometimes i swear you're right at the end and only need one more ball of a certain color and the game purposefully withholds it just to drive you crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    For this Polar Pop. It is not easy to reach island 8. When I finally reach island 7 normally will go to island 8. But it said I need 2 more stars then can unlock to to island 8 if not use 20 gems to unlock to go island 8. So luckily I have gems to unlock. I managed to get 3 gems for Bakers Story.
    i had that problem. i just went way back to the very easy beginning island and anywhere i didn't have 3 stars played again until i got those few extra stars i needed to unlock island 8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    finally made it to 8 last night on second account, whew! sometimes i swear you're right at the end and only need one more ball of a certain color and the game purposefully withholds it just to drive you crazy.

i had that problem. i just went way back to the very easy beginning island and anywhere i didn't have 3 stars played again until i got those few extra stars i needed to unlock island 8.
    Oh how come I never think of that. I forget to play at other level and instead I use 20 gems to reach island 8. Luckily the game only want us to reach Island 8 lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone using Android get a pop up to download Farm Story 2? I read on another thread that someone got a goal pop up yest. and got 6 gems for downloading.... I havent gotten a goal pop to download any other games for 2 weeks.

Im still using BS Double Rainbow and RS Summer Camp. I know theres been a few other verisions since their release, but I was trying to wait for the goal to download.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    Did anyone using Android get a pop up to download Farm Story 2? I read on another thread that someone got a goal pop up yest. and got 6 gems for downloading.... I havent gotten a goal pop to download any other games for 2 weeks.

Im still using BS Double Rainbow and RS Summer Camp. I know theres been a few other verisions since their release, but I was trying to wait for the goal to download.
    I'm still waiting too! I don't care how long it takes, the new content wasn't so fabulous that I need it right this minute.

As for FS2, if you played it last time it was a download goal, you won't get the goal this time. But you didn't get one for Jewel Mania Halloween either?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    As for FS2, if you played it last time it was a download goal, you won't get the goal this time. But you didn't get one for Jewel Mania Halloween either?
    No I never received a goal for Jewel Mania Halloween... Usually I get a goal but haven't for a few weeks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    No I never received a goal for Jewel Mania Halloween... Usually I get a goal but haven't for a few weeks.
    Me too. Recently have no goal for 2 weeks.

Does anyone know how I can block those pop up ads for those other games?

Executive Chef
    I installed Candy Blast Mania Halloween and got 6 free gems for download the game

Views:	12 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	24824

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast