Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Jigsaw Dragon Release Date: 9/11/15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Thanks Hawk! I now have nearly 40 more pieces because of the Tourny. But I won't get to two. I want to evolve mine, but such a queue!
    Does anyone know how much longer on this one? I'm not getting any more jigsaw pieces when I battle and he's currently crafting now. I thought it was because we could only get 99 pieces but I see that's not the case...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Does anyone know how much longer on this one? I'm not getting any more jigsaw pieces when I battle and he's currently crafting now. I thought it was because we could only get 99 pieces but I see that's not the case...
    Maybe it doesn't consider the pieces "used" until the crafting is finished? I crafted my first one a while ago.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    I only have 58 pieces so won't likely get this one. Haven't been battling much lately. Congrats to all who've got it!

Executive Chef
    I've found since the Tourny ended the dragons I face are tougher than before, so I've given up on the idea of a second Jigsaw. Sitting on 45 pieces. Think the dragons got tougher once I got over level 70.

Some horrible looking fairytale type has sent Night, Diamond and Warrior Prince to the spa. ����
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 10-10-15 at 03:49 AM.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    I think this is the first time I've come remotely close to a second one but due to the tournaments at 95 pieces.

Rhino Keeper
    Got the 99 pieces just from tales and tournament!! I never liked this dragon, so never battled to collect pieces.. now don't know whether to craft or not.. I think not.. if the dragon could have gone to storage after crafting I would have crafted it.. but I do have space shortage.. I currently have 19 dragons in storage with 2 each of fireflash and viking.. shame the 99 pieces are going to be wasted..
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 10-11-15 at 07:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Got the 99 pieces just from tales and tournament!! I never liked this dragon, so never battled to collect pieces.. now don't know whether to craft or not.. I think not.. if the dragon could have gone to storage after crafting I would have crafted it.. but I do have space shortage.. I currently have 19 dragons in storage with 2 each of fireflash and viking.. shame the 99 pieces are going to be wasted..
    You could always craft, hatch, evolve and trade...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    You could always craft, hatch, evolve and trade...
    I have plenty of gems.. and I have a number of dragons to be fed and evolved.. white gold to level 10, the two ultra rare dragons from the last two tales (the only ultra rares I have) to level 15, many duplicates I got as a result of breeding as tasks in the tales, etc, etc. So I don't want to waste food on this one..

Fashion Designer
    This one is ending this Friday. If you haven't started crafting yet now is the time

Rhino Keeper
    What time Friday will this dragon go away? I have a friend who needs 17 more pieces. Not sure she'll get there in time. I keep telling her to battle regularly from the beginning, I've had my jigsaw for a couple of weeks. But she does juggle 3 different DS games...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast